2A Region 3 vs Region 4

Cam615

2 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

For East to win, they better find a way to stop the run, Bledsoe has a Decent run game and a nice size offensive and defensive line. 

ER can’t stop much on defense at all. Bledsoe will have to stop ER pass game . It will be a close game.

4 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

For East to win, they better find a way to stop the run, Bledsoe has a Decent run game and a nice size offensive and defensive line. 

I think it will be a high scoring game, but ER is a good football team, not great but good as is Bledsoe I believe and it is hard for Good high school teams to stop a good passing attack and if they do, it is really hard to stop the pass and run.

I feel Bledsoe will probably concentrate a little to much on the pass game and ER will slice them up running the ball ( similar to how they beat Westy) 

ER couldn’t tackle my 8 year old daughter, but they can score, so I’ll say it will be 35-28 kind of game with ER winning!

13 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I think it will be a high scoring game, but ER is a good football team, not great but good as is Bledsoe I believe and it is hard for Good high school teams to stop a good passing attack and if they do, it is really hard to stop the pass and run.

I feel Bledsoe will probably concentrate a little to much on the pass game and ER will slice them up running the ball ( similar to how they beat Westy) 

ER couldn’t tackle my 8 year old daughter, but they can score, so I’ll say it will be 35-28 kind of game with ER winning!

How good is the QB for ER? 

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

How good is the QB for ER? 

He is decent/ poor when pressured and I thought pretty good when he had time and that’s all he has to be, because their best WR is the TRUTH.  The kid could make me look like an all state QB and I haven’t played in over 20 years!

Just now, H2Oman said:

He is decent/ poor when pressured and I thought pretty good when he had time and that’s all he has to be, because their best WR is the TRUTH.  The kid could make me look like an all state QB and I haven’t played in over 20 years!

This should be interesting then. Bledsoe has a big time player that will be at safety, and he’s there best running back and receiver. He’s around 6.2” 200 ponds . He’s being recruited by several colleagues.

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

The only thing gaurunteed in this thread is the fact H20man is full of fecal material. 

How’s it feel to have to eat my fecal material? It must hurt to find out that you’re not as good as you thought you were! 

I bet it’s also stinks to know basketball season starts for your kids this coming Monday!

14 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, do yall give the radio guys free fish sammiches in tyner?

Post just let it go come on man. I can tell you from experience H2OMan will always have a comeback. Let it go your team lost and just wait until next year or year after that to get your revenge. The only way you will win this fight is if Westmoreland beats H2O.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Post just let it go come on man. I can tell you from experience H2OMan will always have a comeback. Let it go your team lost and just wait until next year or year after that to get your revenge. The only way you will win this fight is if Westmoreland beats H2O.

I was just stating a fact about H20man, and asking a question to Tyner fans. LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1