Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

Hampton over Gap BIG

Oneida over North BIG

SG/Rockwood is a toss up but at SG im going with them

Meigs over HV in a somewhat close game maybe 35-14 or so

Hampton/Oneida second round should be fun ill say Hampton by 14

Meigs will beat SG in a somewhat  stress free but good game.

I think we have Hampton/Meigs in 3rd round. Id hate to have to bet on that game , but I'll pick Hampton in a defensive battle!

6 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Have heard the QB got a bad concussion against HV and is out for the year...if so there goes 90% of their offense. 

Nah.  I’m a firm believer little brother is the better QB.. #10 was a great runner but little brother is more dangerous to me at QB.. they were shell shocked against us when they only had 10 yards of offense at halftime and couldn’t get the ball rolling. If they use little brother like they did against HV, I believe you’ll see the same if not better offensive play.  I could be wrong but we’ll see. 

Rockwood always plays better in the playoffs, it’s like they catch a second gear, SG is gonna have to bring it and then some. 

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Could easily be lopsided win in South Greenes favor, but this could possibly be the best first round game between our two regions as well. I think it will be close.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Hampton over Gap BIG

Oneida over North BIG

I think we have Hampton/Meigs in 3rd round. Id hate to have to bet on that game , but I'll pick Hampton in a defensive battle!

Sounds like the region 1 folks think you all are just hype!:shock:

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Hampton over Gap BIG

Oneida over North BIG

I'd be surprised if our game with HV is that close, but you never know. If it is these first 3 games gonna be rough. I'm not saying HV is that bad, I just think were that good. Just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Sounds like the region 1 folks think you all are just hype!:shock:

We will know after the first round most likely Hampton should beat CG by 40+ If they are as good as advertised. Rockwood contending with South Greene should tell everyone something if it happens that way. Oneida should beat Sullivan North by 14 or more imo. And dont want to make enemies or make anyone mad, but I believe we will win our game by at least 45. Tell me why not folks from region 1.

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We will know after the first round most likely Hampton should beat CG by 40+ If they are as good as advertised. Rockwood contending with South Greene should tell everyone something if it happens that way. Oneida should beat Sullivan North by 14 or more imo. And dont want to make enemies or make anyone mad, but I believe we will win our game by at least 45. Tell me why not folks from region 1.

It isn’t outta the question. #19 is tough.. 

I know region 1 isnt bad, I just feel all of the first round games should go to the higher seeds is all. Rockwood being the question mark on that. Rockwood was blown out by us but played Oneida really well. Boggles me still as I've seen how good Oneida can be.