Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

We will know after the first round most likely Hampton should beat CG by 40+ If they are as good as advertised. Rockwood contending with South Greene should tell everyone something if it happens that way. Oneida should beat Sullivan North by 14 or more imo. And dont want to make enemies or make anyone mad, but I believe we will win our game by at least 45. Tell me why not folks from region 1.

45 seems high. 35 seems more likely. Doesn't matter as long as it is by 1.

Just now, Dadof2 said:

I think It will be about the same as the last time HV came to Decatur 38-6

HV had a better defense than they do now in 17 by far I think. It will really depend on if they can gain first downs enough to keep our offense off of the field. 

3 hours ago, Uknolil said:

Nah.  I’m a firm believer little brother is the better QB.. #10 was a great runner but little brother is more dangerous to me at QB.. they were shell shocked against us when they only had 10 yards of offense at halftime and couldn’t get the ball rolling. If they use little brother like they did against HV, I believe you’ll see the same if not better offensive play.  I could be wrong but we’ll see. 

Rockwood always plays better in the playoffs, it’s like they catch a second gear, SG is gonna have to bring it and then some. 

His younger brother is better no doubt and easily the future. Especially throwing the ball. But older bro has been the starter for at least three years now and most the time he has been throwing the ball to his little brother or handing it to him. So if he’s out it’s gonna be a big big loss. Also #50 was also banged up, he plays OL and DE. Another senior leader. 

Just now, RodgerDodger32 said:

His younger brother is better no doubt and easily the future. Especially throwing the ball. But older bro has been the starter for at least three years now and most the time he has been throwing the ball to his little brother or handing it to him. So if he’s out it’s gonna be a big big loss. Also #50 was also banged up, he plays OL and DE. Another senior leader. 

All these injuries are South Greenes players?

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I think meigs will go to the 4th round but Hampton will play them tough. I do think Hampton will beat oneida in rnd 2.  Rockwood and sg are a toss up. Meigs will blow out hv.

43 minutes ago, crow said:

:roflol:

Crow's a laughing! What about, crow? Hampton possibly beating Oneida or Hampton playing Meigs tough? Has to be one of those because we all think the SG game will be a close one and know very likely that Meigs will take care of HV

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Crow's a laughing! What about, crow? Hampton possibly beating Oneida or Hampton playing Meigs tough? Has to be one of those because we all think the SG game will be a close one and know very likely that Meigs will take care of HV

Only took until Monday for this thread to get livened up. Gonna be some fun days, weeks ahead fellas.