Copper Basin V.S Gordonsville

TheCommander

1 hour ago, FrogMountainRambler said:

TheCommander, I wouldn’t worry about it. We are talking about a man that is all talk. He likes to talk the talk but I guarantee he won’t walk the walk, and if he does I hope he chooses me to try it out on. Lol I have no respect for him. But don’t worry about it. You said nothing wrong. You were doing nothing but expressing concern for a player and uplifting the program. 

I've probably thought about what the coach said on here more today than I should have. With that said...

He has to remember he's the coach of a whole team and not just his son.

He should've got thrown out when his son got hurt. He spent more time yelling at the refs instead of helping his injured player, and almost started a brawl. He probably told his players to "deal with it."

What he said on here and the way he acted at the game is not a good look at all.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I've probably thought about what the coach said on here more today than I should have. With that said...

He has to remember he's the coach of a whole team and not just his son.

He should've got thrown out when his son got hurt. He spent more time yelling at the refs instead of helping his injured player, and almost started a brawl. He probably told his players to "deal with it."

What he said on here and the way he acted at the game is not a good look at all.

I agree Croz it was a bad look I’m sorry you guys had to witness that. Not everyone here is like that. I apologize.

Edited by TheCommander

10 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I agree Croz it was a bad look I’m sorry you guys had to witness that. Not everyone here is like that. I apologize.

Hey, TheCommander. I heard that Grabowski man had a beheading scheduled for you this evening and you didn’t show. First, you violate players’ rights and now you’re late for your own execution. You gotta be better than that, man.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Get out of here with that mess.

If the coach was celebrating, he was celebrating a sack. Your coach is the one who showed his hindend along with the players coming to our sideline to pick a fight.

Cheap shots? It's called football, and we got called for plenty that were legal. By definition, we didnt commit a single horse collar, however we were called for a couple.

The game got dirty when Basin couldn't handle getting beat, and again, the refs were horrible all the way around, but we were especially affected by them negatively.

You and ole Stampus Lickus related??

On 11/9/2019 at 9:39 AM, grabowskidadof4 said:

TheCommander doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He isn’t a doctor and was never told what was wrong with Bryson.  He had no right to post anything on social media about this.  He was wrong and this will be dealt with and anyone else that thinks they can just post things that they want to about these kids needs to think and ask before they post things.  That’s a violation of a players rights!!!  Bryson will be just fine.  We are headed to Kentucky for the Tennessee game right now for a visit!! So next time someone wants to start rumors you need to think!  Thank you for all the support and God Bless!

Coach Grabowski

As if you didn’t embarrass yourself enough Friday night you go on here and post this. Way to leave a sour taste in the community’s mouth after the turnaround from last year. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TheCommander said:

I’ve thought about this ordeal all day probably a little too much and it’s kind of sad that after all the support and assistance  the Refuter and I have gave coach in his time here. Then he just goes off like that, shows how appreciated we were. That particular post has got many alumni and fans mad, as it should!

I’d say he’s probably regretting ever posting on here! I saw nothing wrong with your post...I believe he just let his emotions get the better of him. 
 I’ll also say that an apology on his part would go a long way in getting some respect back, that is if he cares about respect! JMO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d say he’s probably regretting ever posting on here! I saw nothing wrong with your post...I believe he just let his emotions get the better of him. 
 I’ll also say that an apology on his part would go a long way in getting some respect back, that is if he cares about respect! JMO

I’m just going to preface this by saying that none of this will ever happen, because trust me, this Grabowski man has never done anything wrong in his eyes, but it would sure be nice if TheCommander was issued an apology. It would also be nice to see an apology issued to the alumni as a whole for less than ideal treatment during his tenure, especially the dozens and dozens of angry and offended ones. I understand that he is trying to “revitalize” the program, but for whatever reason, except for a few instances, in which he deserves credit, he has shown complete indifference and often disrespect toward former players and coaches. As for regaining respect, I will need to see the apologies and more importantly, total repentance from past behavior and behavior like we’ve seen in this forum over the weekend before I’m ready to even begin that discussion. 

Edited by TheRefuter
Typo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheRefuter said:

I’m just going to preface this by saying that none of this will ever happen, because trust me, this Grabowski man has never done anything wrong in his eyes, but it would sure be nice if TheCommander was issued an apology. It would also be nice to see an apology issued to the alumni as a whole for less than ideal treatment during his tenure, especially the dozens and dozens of angry and offended ones. I understand that he is trying to “revitalize” the program, but for whatever reason, except for a few instances, in which he deserves credit, he has shown complete indifference and often disrespect toward former players and coaches. As for regaining respect, I will need to see the apologies and more importantly, total repentance from past behavior and behavior like we’ve seen in this forum over the weekend before I’m ready to even begin that discussion. 

I wasn’t aware of any of the other trouble he has apparently brought upon himself with alumni or what’s happened during his tenure. I was simply trying to say his attitude within his post isn’t indicative of what my opinion a head coach should be saying on an open forum read by many many people! 
 If what you say is true about his attitude towards alumni and others then I say your Alma Mater has a problem with its football coach! 
 Again, issuing an open public apology would be in his best interest but if what you say about him “never doing anything wrong in his eyes” is true, I’d say you’re right about not ever hearing one! 
 I’m sure the school or whoever is aware of his post and will try their best to handle the situation accordingly.

• Upvote 1

Many head coaches are arrogant.

Many head coaches spend too much time reading  CoachT.

Some head coaches corner those they think are CoachT posters and tell them to shut up because they have thin skins and the truth hurts. Some call it butt hurt.

Some put up posts from CoachT to motivate their team because they cannot seem to motivate them any other way.

Some get a fake ID on here to defend themselves or get family members to do it for them.

While I think this coach made a lot of enemies with his post and his threat, I do think he let his emotions get the best of him.  

Daddy ball is the worst.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn
  • Upvote 2