CAK at Chattanooga Christian

Govolsknox

36 minutes ago, OLDad said:

CCS is losing 12 seniors.

6 starters on defense - 5 starters on offense.

4 of the 5 starters on offense is on the line - plus the tall receiver #19 ... all of the offensive backs will return except #10, who is the 4th back on offense and is probably our most aggressive player on defense.

without having seen a roster, that is pretty much what I would have guessed. By-in-large, you can just tell a difference with a group of seniors vs. sophomores and jr's. I hope CCS can really make a game of it this year; this sounds like their year. I think CAK is a year away. Potentially 2 years away, but the Warriors have a very good QB that is a Junior. Otherwise I might give a toss up to next year or the year after. That size and strength was noticeable. Does CCS have a legitimate shot at giving CPA a run for their money? I think if they see Grace again I favor CCS (having watched both)even though Grace won the first meeting. 

15 minutes ago, LloydBonafide said:

#55 #73 and #10 will be missed dearly! :(

Very good players. Do any of these guys have a chance to play on Saturdays at some level? This team was grossly underestimated by casual observers. Quality players, quality coaching ( very few mistakes) and a quality representation of values. Honestly reminded me of CAK as far as the sportsmanship when they were clearly overmatching their opponent. My highest regards for these well raised and well coached young men. 

1 hour ago, Govolsknox said:

Very good players. Do any of these guys have a chance to play on Saturdays at some level? This team was grossly underestimated by casual observers. Quality players, quality coaching ( very few mistakes) and a quality representation of values. Honestly reminded me of CAK as far as the sportsmanship when they were clearly overmatching their opponent. My highest regards for these well raised and well coached young men. 

I believe #55 and #73 will play on Saturday's. I'm not sure about #10 right now . 

2 hours ago, Govolsknox said:

without having seen a roster, that is pretty much what I would have guessed. By-in-large, you can just tell a difference with a group of seniors vs. sophomores and jr's. I hope CCS can really make a game of it this year; this sounds like their year. I think CAK is a year away. Potentially 2 years away, but the Warriors have a very good QB that is a Junior. Otherwise I might give a toss up to next year or the year after. That size and strength was noticeable. Does CCS have a legitimate shot at giving CPA a run for their money? I think if they see Grace again I favor CCS (having watched both)even though Grace won the first meeting. 

If CCS beats CPA and GCA finds a way to beat LA, the Semi-Final game will have the same outcome as our 1st meeting. CCS doesn’t match up well with GCA and that was evident in our regular season game. Both teams have extremely tough games this week. Hope both East teams make it through. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, OLDad said:

CCS is losing 12 seniors.

6 starters on defense - 5 starters on offense.

4 of the 5 starters on offense is on the line - plus the tall receiver #19 ... all of the offensive backs will return except #10, who is the 4th back on offense and is probably our most aggressive player on defense.

Should have some scholarships freed up for next year then :roflol: