Goodpasture at Knox Grace

RamForceOne

3 hours ago, FBGIRL said:

GCS up 14-7 1st qtr

Don’t know who GCS is....

Goodpasture played very tough tonight. You could see they knew they had to throw everything they had at GCA to try to have a chance. Credit to their players and staff for fighting so hard to try to advance. This was a good wake up call for the Rams. You can’t come out sleepwalking and expect to advance this time of year. Good game Cougars. On to LA at GCA. 

5 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Don’t know who GCS is....

Goodpasture played very tough tonight. You could see they knew they had to throw everything they had at GCA to try to have a chance. Credit to their players and staff for fighting so hard to try to advance. This was a good wake up call for the Rams. You can’t come out sleepwalking and expect to advance this time of year. Good game Cougars. On to LA at GCA. 

get ready

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

28 minutes ago, gcapride said:

We need to talk 

Pride just sayin’

I think you know that if CAK is out, I will pull for CRB and the Rams. I was at your game tonight (and watched the Warrior Network CAK game afterward) as I was not able to make the trip to Chattanooga. CRB's offense looks a LOT different than it used to be. Much more of a running attack and far less passing. 44 is the real deal and 12 complements him extremely well. The QB throws the ball well and the receivers run very good routes (no surprise with CRB). I have to say that while I'll be pulling for Grace all the way, they have their work cut out for them. They are going to have their hands full in round 3. Best wishes that the players and coaches perform their best and leave it all on the field. Hard to ask for any more than that.  

On 11/5/2019 at 9:56 PM, GPforLife said:

I’m unsure of where Elders is. We have had a good amount of solid players come through but ever since Martin has been out, our team hasn’t been the same. We had the athletes but not even close to the same guys we have brought in. Reynolds was one of the best we’ve had with Cunningham and Turner. Mason was our last good RB that was in 16. Not the same numbers as we had then. Interesting to see what happens coming up and Friday. Very up and down team. 

Lipscomb will beat Grace.

Wishing the Rams good luck next week, as you are going to need a lot of of it.  It would be cool to see the Rams upset Lipscomb to end Coach Dilfers first season.   They have a really good sophomore QB and a couple of really good WR.  This is a totally different Lipscomb team that you may have seen in the past.  They no longer line up in a wingT.  They are simalr to the Rams and like to throw the ball a lot to set up the run.   If the Rams can pressure the QB and put him on the ground a bunch you might have a chance.  They will try to run up the score and will not be surprised if they don't score 40+.  

One more thought that I'm sure the Rams fan may not agree with.  If Goodpasture had played the the same schedule that the Rams played this season the Cougars would have gone either 7-3 or 8-2. In comparison if the Rams played CPA, BGA, FRA, Lipscomb, NCS, and East Nashville I would be bet that the Rams record would be 4-6 or 5-5 at best.  

My 2 cents which is probably what it is worth.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, youthsportsPIX said:

Wishing the Rams good luck next week, as you are going to need a lot of of it.  It would be cool to see the Rams upset Lipscomb to end Coach Dilfers first season.   They have a really good sophomore QB and a couple of really good WR.  This is a totally different Lipscomb team that you may have seen in the past.  They no longer line up in a wingT.  They are simalr to the Rams and like to throw the ball a lot to set up the run.   If the Rams can pressure the QB and put him on the ground a bunch you might have a chance.  They will try to run up the score and will not be surprised if they don't score 40+.  

One more thought that I'm sure the Rams fan may not agree with.  If Goodpasture had played the the same schedule that the Rams played this season the Cougars would have gone either 7-3 or 8-2. In comparison if the Rams played CPA, BGA, FRA, Lipscomb, NCS, and East Nashville I would be bet that the Rams record would be 4-6 or 5-5 at best.  

My 2 cents which is probably what it is worth.  

I don’t think Rams fans care about what their record would have been. I think they only care about next week’s game vs Lipscomb. 
It should be a pretty good game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

I don’t think Rams fans care about what their record would have been. I think they only care about next week’s game vs Lipscomb. 
It should be a pretty good game. 

While I am pulling for Grace, I too have observed that in D2 a lot of these privates get beat up on by larger programs. You have to dig deeper than the records to get any idea of the caliber of the team. I've observed that this, on average, is very different than the old model where many of the privates played with the public schools.