RIDGEWAY @ HENRY COUNTY PLAYOFF ROUND 1

PatriotNation

5 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Henry Co. By 14, I'll hang up and listen 

Give us some background on the Roadrunners please. They must be pretty good if you see us only winning by 14. The only way I see that being the case, is if their defense is extremely stout. I don’t see our defense giving up more than two scores, so for us to only win by 14, means they held our offense in check. My initial thoughts are something like 35-13.

30 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Give us some background on the Roadrunners please. They must be pretty good if you see us only winning by 14. The only way I see that being the case, is if their defense is extremely stout. I don’t see our defense giving up more than two scores, so for us to only win by 14, means they held our offense in check. My initial thoughts are something like 35-13.

They have a guy on defense I been keeping up with. He is a beast!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Last night Ridgeway fought hard but seemed as if they lack a backup plan once Kirby made an adjustment or 2 defensively. Due to that and the fact I don't think Sutton is a very good coach but he always has a good a amount of athletes I can see you guy going toe to toe for the 1st half then making the necessary halftime adjustments to stretch the lead out to 3 scores with Ridgeway scoring in the 4th quarter to make it look more respectable at 14 as opposed to 21. Not too much insight I can give but they got some size and talent but their coaching always leaves something to be desired. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Last night Ridgeway fought hard but seemed as if they lack a backup plan once Kirby made an adjustment or 2 defensively. Due to that and the fact I don't think Sutton is a very good coach but he always has a good a amount of athletes I can see you guy going toe to toe for the 1st half then making the necessary halftime adjustments to stretch the lead out to 3 scores with Ridgeway scoring in the 4th quarter to make it look more respectable at 14 as opposed to 21. Not too much insight I can give but they got some size and talent but their coaching always leaves something to be desired. 

Thanks for the insight. Was just curious as you’re obviously more connected to Memphis HS football than we are. I feel confident, but know anything can happen on any given Friday.

If Ridgeway shows up and plays well, it could be semi-close. They haven’t played a team as good as Henry County, nor have they played in an environment like they will play in this Friday night. I’m hoping we come out hot, and not slow like we have the last couple of weeks. I’m staying with my 35-13 prediction for now. Survive and advance, injury free, is all I care about from here on out.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

If Ridgeway shows up and plays well, it could be semi-close. They haven’t played a team as good as Henry County, nor have they played in an environment like they will play in this Friday night. I’m hoping we come out hot, and not slow like we have the last couple of weeks. I’m staying with my 35-13 prediction for now. Survive and advance, injury free, is all I care about from here on out.

Ridgeway has played good teams this year. They played at Memphis University School (9-1) at Whitehaven (8-1)  and at West Monroe, LA (8-1). They lost all those games but I do think Ridgeway will be ready to go Friday night. I trust our coaches, players to get the W but could be close at halftime. 

Edited by PatriotNation