RIDGEWAY @ HENRY COUNTY PLAYOFF ROUND 1

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

When your part of a program that has a gold standard like a HC does, advancing deep isn't really a thought so it's easy for fans to get complacent, even for a fanbase like HC

Its the playoffs. If fans can't get excited now then something is wrong. How could you not be excited?? Idc if it is just round 1 and most people think we will win easily, show some Red Pride!!! 

41 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

And somebody get Patriot Nation a valium, or he's not going to make it to the third round. I like to think that the Patriot program and fans take more of a "been there, done that" attitude

You sound like you are too calm for this game. Yeah we have been there done that but this is a new team. Every year is different. My apologizes for being "excited" or "caring" or "ready for the playoffs" I guess some people take it for granted but I sure don't! Others closer to the program don't either. 

Edited by PatriotNation
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

You sound like you are too calm for this game. Yeah we have been there done that but this is a new team. Every year is different. My apologizes for being "excited" or "caring" or "ready for the playoffs" I guess some people take it for granted but I sure don't! Others closer to the program don't either. 

He must just be a hater! Keep it up! The players love it! GBR

• Upvote 1

No "hating" here, boys. Not many who love or care for this program more than I do. I just don't get bent out of shape and say that Patriot fans don't care about their team because they're not blowing up the Coach T thread. Plus, I was just making a joke about the valium. Now I know what Trump feels like. And for the record, I do appreciate enthusiasm

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

No "hating" here, boys. Not many who love or care for this program more than I do. I just don't get bent out of shape and say that Patriot fans don't care about their team because they're not blowing up the Coach T thread. Plus, I was just making a joke about the valium. Now I know what Trump feels like. And for the record, I do appreciate enthusiasm

No worries but there is a lot of HC posters on Coach T. Just would enjoy seeing people's comments on this game. Looking forward to a good cold November playoff game!! 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

I didn't take it that PN was getting bent out of shape because fans wasn't blowing up Coach T.... enthusiasm is what we need....

• Upvote 1