RIDGEWAY @ HENRY COUNTY PLAYOFF ROUND 1

PatriotNation

40 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

GO BIG RED! I’ve had 2 people this morning tell me how cold it was gonna be and they might not go. I told them I wasn’t soft and I’ve been to colder games. 

I certainly am soft and getting softer but it absolutely won't keep me from bundling up and going. The players around me at steak night last night were pleased with the weather!! Remember that they can't bundle. These boys certainly deserve our support on a night like tonight

GO BIG RED and C"MON BIG RED NATION

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:40 PM, kwc said:

OmahaPatriot:

It's obvious you either didn't look at RWs schedule or you just don't know HS football. Whitehaven and MUS alone are equal if not better then HC. West Monroe is probably in the same category. 

Also, playing at the Haven is very difficult. Playing at Paris, TN is NOT more difficult then that. I know about the atmosphere at HC. 

LOL ... I understand you are excited an all of that but ... calm down.

"Also, playing at the Haven is very difficult. Playing at Paris, TN is NOT more difficult then that."

Maybe one day the Haven will travel to Paris and your hypothesis can be tested. 

2 hours ago, bottomwriter said:

"Also, playing at the Haven is very difficult. Playing at Paris, TN is NOT more difficult then that."

Maybe one day the Haven will travel to Paris and your hypothesis can be tested. 

Maybe, or maybe vice versa. It would be fun finding out.

4 hours ago, olddevil said:

Wherefore art thou, Yanker?

GO BIG RED

This LEGENDARY YANKER must apologize to all Henrylanders for this late post!  I have been on an airplane almost all day and they insisted that this YANKER remain on "airplane mode"...whatever in the world that is!!  I tried to explain to them that I was the YANKER but a miracle took place and they did not know who I was (how can that be). so finally, this YANKER has an opportunity to relax a nervous and waiting Henryland.........HC 28 - Ridgeway 7!!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM A LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!   I AM YOUR YANKER!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, olddevil said:

I certainly am soft and getting softer but it absolutely won't keep me from bundling up and going. The players around me at steak night last night were pleased with the weather!! Remember that they can't bundle. These boys certainly deserve our support on a night like tonight

GO BIG RED and C"MON BIG RED NATION

Steak night was very enjoyable. The kids I spoke with were fired up about the game & weather. I told them to play Patriot football and the rest will take care of itself.