RIDGEWAY @ HENRY COUNTY PLAYOFF ROUND 1

PatriotNation

3 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

The crowd was very disappointing last night. The boys deserve better 

People have to understand none of these games are a given!! We aren't guaranteed to walk in and win these games! These guys have worked really hard all year long and deserve huge crowds! I try my best on here and Twitter to hype these games up! We need more people in my opinion doing the same! People need to understand the importance of the playoffs! 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, bottomwriter said:

So much for Sutton not being a good coach- HC never figured out how to deal with Ridgeway's version of the wide tackle six- shutout to Murray State/Va. Tech coach Frank Beamer. Also curious as to why 3 didn't didn't line up in the wildcat as he had done in the previous 8 games.

He's not a good coach... They scored 6 points and didn't do something in a game that may have been successful (The Wildcat w/#3) LOL. Literally, your post told the story why he's not a good coach! :roflolk: 

After reading further it sounds like they did run their Wildcat but still, Sutton's coaching isn't very good.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator
Got more info

On 11/12/2019 at 10:25 AM, BlackHavenSenator said:

He's not a good coach... They scored 6 points and didn't do something in a game that may have been successful (The Wildcat w/#3) LOL. Literally, your post told the story why he's not a good coach! :roflolk: 

After reading further it sounds like they did run their Wildcat but still, Sutton's coaching isn't very good.

BHS, you know as much about my football acumen as I do yours. Patriot fans know what I was saying. Each time in the previous 8 games when 3 ran the ball from the wildcat formation on goal line or short yardage situations- he either scored or got the first down. Officially he was credited with one carry for no yards, but no one in his family saw that carry.  But's it's a mote point. On to the quarterfinals.