Dyer County vs Kirby

Tennesseefan7

On 11/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, WingT08 said:

I would love for them to make it back to playing your Pats again in a few weeks!

The Pats will have their hands full with Ridgeway Friday night, and I expect the Choctaws will also have all they want in Kirby.  If we are lucky enough to meet the Choctaws in the quarterfinals, we will do our best to treat ya'll like we do the Clarksville teams when they wanna "whip Big Brother" in the playoffs. 

First of all patriot nation every body knows Henry county has owned the region. For a while. Second of all no one thinks Dyer county is better than Kirby or Henry county. To be honest during the playoffs it all depends on which team shows up ready to play and advance. Every body’s record is 0-0 right now. Do I expect Dyer county to win out? No. Do I expect them to compete and go toe to toe with Kirby yes I do. It’s gonna be a bitter cold night and that makes a difference. To me this game is gonna come down to who controls the line of scrimmage and who can run the ball. I sure hope we see you guys in the quarterfinals because any team that can advance the season that far can be very proud! I’m gonna say 35 to 28 Dyer county. With my fingers crossed lol