Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Need a new one now lol. If Huntingdon didn’t run the same thing over and over you’d see at least 5 more state championships in Huntingdon’s trophy case

Huntingdon is a good team. I will be at the semifinals when they play LC and I will also be in cookeville when the winner plays SP. 

I see the mustangs coaches point tho “kinda” stop me if you can. If Huntingdon had a passing game like Greenback I don’t think anybody in 1A or 2A could stop them and they have the athletes to do it. I will be cheering for the mighty Mustangs but I think if they don’t incorporate a passing scheme Lake county will beat them. It’s going to be a battle of two great teams for sure! I can’t wait for this one. And just for the folks that hasn’t seen SP they are really close to being on that Peabody level!

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Huntingdon is a good team. I will be at the semifinals when they play LC and I will also be in cookeville when the winner plays SP. 

I see the mustangs coaches point tho “kinda” stop me if you can. If Huntingdon had a passing game like Greenback I don’t think anybody in 1A or 2A could stop them and they have the athletes to do it. I will be cheering for the mighty Mustangs but I think if they don’t incorporate a passing scheme Lake county will beat them. It’s going to be a battle of two great teams for sure! I can’t wait for this one. And just for the folks that hasn’t seen SP they are really close to being on that Peabody level!

SP must be special, we are just blessed with talent right now. Huntingdon has a D1 QB that is going to play baseball at Tennessee so I know he can air it out. I just don’t see why they don’t mix it up. Huntingdon always brings the wood each game tho, after a night of playing the mustangs the next day you’ll wake up and know. 

12 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

And??? 

8 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Need a new one now lol. If Huntingdon didn’t run the same thing over and over you’d see at least 5 more state championships in Huntingdon’s trophy case

Man how good would we be if we had a good coach. The man has lost 2 games in the last 3 years. He gave the loss to Cornersville away last season but in 2017 they just beat us. We run plenty of plays, lot of teams try to run to much and run nothing good. Our lowest offensive output this season is 40 points. Lots of teams would love to have a coach as successful as ours.

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

This is from a man that has seen a little football.  As I have  Said you can’t put a square peg in a round hole. If the stangs don’t toss it a little they will be out again. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Croppygenius said:

Man how good would we be if we had a good coach. The man has lost 2 games in the last 3 years. He gave the loss to Cornersville away last season but in 2017 they just beat us. We run plenty of plays, lot of teams try to run to much and run nothing good. Our lowest offensive output this season is 40 points. Lots of teams would love to have a coach as successful as ours.

I’m saying the Warbritton era’s and Pearson and now. If a pass game was drawn off a play action from one of the mis directions, y’all would score even more

3 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man I  like the record. But I want The ending. Chunk the ball a couple of times you take the next step. But if your happy with third round then I am Also. 

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

SP must be special, we are just blessed with talent right now. Huntingdon has a D1 QB that is going to play baseball at Tennessee so I know he can air it out. I just don’t see why they don’t mix it up. Huntingdon always brings the wood each game tho, after a night of playing the mustangs the next day you’ll wake up and know. 

I’m telling you they are extremely good.