Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

Just now, Goldenpride said:

I’ve seen video of their running back. Kid seems like he on the same level as our running back 

Idk about that it’s tbe way they play as a team. It’s probably the best experience I have ever had watching a high school game other than my son playing. That town was cover in orange and black and there was so many people there. Absolutely amazing!

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Idk about that it’s tbe way they play as a team. It’s probably the best experience I have ever had watching a high school game other than my son playing. That town was cover in orange and black and there was so many people there. Absolutely amazing!

He’s a good runner! SP just has a rich tradition about themselves, they are always a tough team to go against with good athletes

4 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Let’s just go back to the “ anyone can lose on any given night” bc it’s high school and weirder stuff has happened

I can agree with that also. That stinking private school come to waverly and we was up 24-0 at the half and they come back to beat us 26-24 I believe. They was the lowest seed in the region at that time. 

15 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

This is from a man that has seen a little football.  As I have  Said you can’t put a square peg in a round hole. If the stangs don’t toss it a little they will be out again. 

I attend a bunch of Mustang practices and you would be surprised at how much time is spent on the passing game. Ensley has a bigtime arm and throws very well on the run, our pass blocking is awful. Though we run mostly the single wing in games we also work on the wing T a bunch in practice and are pretty good at it even though we limit our use of it in games. Ensley is pretty effective under center with the play action and we have two 220 lb tailbacks and two very speedy wings we use in the wing T.