Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I just seen something real ugly RU.....

Whatever makes this scenario go away I'm all for it. 

Screenshot_20191108-144831_Google.jpg

It’s not that bad, I drive it a couple times a week checking on crews that work up there. And on the way home you can be thinking about who we will be playing the next Friday :-P

25 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

If we both make it that far. I know there’s some work needing done on 1st Ave, and if you Hampton guys look over their and see a bucket truck stretched up in the air, don’t worry about it everything is fine :ph34r:

Lol you won't see nothing that's not on plenty of film

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Well, that narrowed it down!!! Sounds like the 200 men that stand at our fence next to the concession stand :roflolk:

Wasn't talking to you,  we all know we have to spell things out really good for you. BTW I know y'all are obsessed with us bit are there really 200 men at your games wearing black oneida hats? That's not creepy at all :wacko:

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Wasn't talking to you,  we all know we have to spell things out really good for you. BTW I know y'all are obsessed with us bit are there really 200 men at your games wearing black oneida hats? That's not creepy at all :wacko:

Dadof2 gifting Hampton playbook for you guys. Will save us a drive if you take care of em for us.

5 minutes ago, crow said:

I don't understand the question; spell it out a lil clearer please 

Edited by uknoit2