Dll-A playoffs....Neither 1 seed has big advantage

Eagle9019

Good games are about matchups, NC and FA are pretty evenly matched and the FA boys feel like they could have won last time..and they probably should have.  MTCS gave it everything they had and played well, props to them.  If a couple of the boys (top perimeter tacklers) are back from IR (out against MTCS) it should be a close match up again.

20 hours ago, CFAfan said:

Predictions for this week's games:

FCS wins a close one v CA

DA by 2 scores over DCA 

NCS blasts FA by 3+ scores

USJ over TKA by 2+ scores

CA over FCS if they can throw the ball well. 

NCS over FA. 

USJ over TKA.

DCA over DA in a big upset if they don’t have catastrophic turnovers.  If they do then DA will win. Homer pick here.

Semis

NCS over USJ

DCA over CA

51 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

NCS over FA. 

USJ over TKA.

DCA over DA in a big upset if they don’t have catastrophic turnovers.  If they do then DA will win. Homer pick here.

Semis

NCS over USJ

DCA over CA

So you think DCA is better than FCS now?  Not even close!  FCS is 20 points better. 

FCS 42 - TKA 7, DCA 14 - TKA 17. 

Your perception is warped from the FCS - DCA game earlier. FCS came out flat and Seagraves had a bad ankle and wasn't even sure was gong to play.  The second half they dominated DCA and even played second string 4th quarter.  DCA's season will end this Friday.  They had a great turnaround.

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

NCS over FA. 

USJ over TKA.

Semis

NCS over USJ

DCA over CA

Why stop here??? DCA smokes NCS in State Championship right? LOL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Titanmike said:

So you think DCA is better than FCS now?  Not even close!  FCS is 20 points better. 

FCS 42 - TKA 7, DCA 14 - TKA 17. 

Your perception is warped from the FCS - DCA game earlier. FCS came out flat and Seagraves had a bad ankle and wasn't even sure was gong to play.  The second half they dominated DCA and even played second string 4th quarter.  DCA's season will end this Friday.  They had a great turnaround.

My perception? Lol I thought they were better the first time and nothing has changed that. Your inability to cover the pass was glaring per one of your own parents who’s son plays now. Disagree with him if you want. Sorry that triggers you. 

The difference now is DCA is healthy and the talented freshman and sophomores have gained experience. 

I will enjoy the next four years when my youngest is playing against FCS. My oldest had his fun and my daughter scared them into forfeiting every soccer game. Yep, instead of playing they just quit. 

46 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

Thanks Playercoach and TitanMike

We just do not know what we are getting into with TKA.  I believe they have some very good players in 1,4,5,7 and 74.  They also have some players that might need some more experience.

They have some good skill players on offense and will spread you out.  Their weakness is depth and size.  FCS was able to run on them.  Check their videos on MaxP website.    

Edited by Titanmike