Gallatin hosts Summit

Verb58

7 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

No, no rumor no nothing!  Why, because there is nothing!!  

Look, I’m not saying it is. I don’t even think it is. However, none of us can know it’s not (unless you are part of the school) With WT8, you never know. Someone may have really called and told him that and he may be completely making it up. 

2 hours ago, eers said:

Look, I’m not saying it is. I don’t even think it is. However, none of us can know it’s not (unless you are part of the school) With WT8, you never know. Someone may have really called and told him that and he may be completely making it up. 

definitely not making it up. Will it ever materialize....probably not. Should you wavers just automatically dismiss my post bc its against your team....definitely not

Edited by WingT08
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, eers said:

Who is it then?  Stop with the junk posts and name them.  Nobody is illegal and to think just because Northeast (not Watson) was involved with an illegal player last year that it follows him is ridiculous!!  It’s just throwing shade because of Gallatin being 9-1.  There is nothing to it.  

4 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Gonna be a tough one this week! What a team to draw in the first round after finishing 9-1!

Just shows how much tougher of a road the teams in these two regions have to go than any other 5A regions. And to be honest, the other regions only have about 1 legitimate contender in each bracket.

Summit is a tough draw and whomever wins will continue on a tough road.