Round 1: Riverdale @Mt Juliet

DillonPanthers1

11 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

True. But I also assumed the Gallatin O & D-line would show up that had been the same all year. And I was wrong there too. This is why upsets happen in playoffs. 

You guys just ran into a buzzsaw. Not sure anybody in Quad 3 ( or the West side of the bracket for that matter) could have beaten Summit last night. Summit is going to be a nightmare to prepare for with those brothers there the next 2 years. I was higher on Watson than most and I sure didn't see him going 9-1 his 1st year

Congratulations Mt Juliet.  You beat us fair and square.

Warriors Thank You for the season.

Now Monday turn in your gear and get your butts in the weight room and start working HARD on next season. 

Seniors it is your turn now to stay in there and help and encourage.  Spot for that Freshman.   Show them good techniques and that the extra 10 reps is not just work.  It is preparation for a Trophy!

When the playing ends, the teaching BEGINS!

The 'clone' is teaching and showing now in Oklahoma.  he is one of the coaches for the 'Little Clone's' team and doing volunteer Coaching for linemen at the High School out there.  So you see it never ends if you truly love it.

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Bears win Bears win!!!! Riverdale gets beat by a freshman QB! What a game!

Just saw where MJ only had 144 yards of total offense but caused 4 turnovers of which 2 created short fields. Not sure saying a freshman QB beat Riverdale is probably accurate. Sounds like you probably should be touting your defense as who beat Riverdale. Good win though.