Lipscomb Academy @ Boyd Buc

reaction

19 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Is Lippy going to build a stage at Boyd so their kids can enjoy another concert pre-game?

Does the barber travel with the  team?

GO BUCS

no stage concert this week for lipscomb.....its the Church of Christ Bowl baby.....

......its a full blown tent revival over at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp

Booger just sayin source.gif

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

no stage concert this week for lipscomb.....its the Church of Christ Bowl baby.....

......its a full blown tent revival over at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp

Booger just sayin source.gif

Lipscomb ain't David Lipscomb no more. They have definitely distanced themselves from anything resembling a COC congregation. They have tried so hard to be something they are not they have lost their own identity. They do not know who they are anymore.

Lipscomb has lost 4 of their last 5 games. Can they rebound on the road and find their game? Or can the Bucs figure out what went wrong last week and make the corrections needed to get the W? Pulling for the Bucs, but I think Lipscomb has been battle tested and will come out on top.

Lipscomb 31 Bucs 17

1 hour ago, Booger said:

can u and Reaction sneak Booger in the side gate so Booger dont have to sneek in from the levee to get a peek at Faith

Booger just sayin camouflage-apocalypse-now-gif-data.gif

Faith and Tim have always been Ensworth parents... I think maybe there has been a mix-up with Sheryl Crow. Or maybe the Dilfer allure pulling in cheerleaders also. 

Lipscomb (sans kickers) warms up at another location and arrives at the field 5-10 minutes before kickoff.  Not sure the purpose here... maybe making the other team wonder where their opponent might be instead focusing on the game...

My guess is they will travel well. It was said that Lipscomb purchased tickets for the families for our home coming game against them, which was cool, I think the biggest combined crowd I’ve seen at CPA.

Lots of passing, of course. Most to #10 who is a really good receiver. 

Good luck Bucs, don’t get distracted by the dog and pony show on the sideline.