McKenzie vs Mitchell

VOLnWTN

33 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

I noticed that on their schedule. We are playing at Crump Stadium.

Crump is really nice !!! Ok , I am really pulling for our region 7 brothers but this isnt a good matchup for the Rebs. The 2 teams that beat Mitchell did so with very very hard nosed running games,Sow for the Tigers is a real gunslinger believe that !. I do believe yall Rebs can score but Mitchell has speed everywhere,they still arent as disciplined as rural west Tn teams but are not in any way shape or form a typical 2 A Memphis team that cant even line up proper half the time !! Line play for the Rebs will determine this game if yall can get to Sow and no let him set his feet or roll out and avoid the rush,If Sow gets going they could very well blow you out ! I see this going 1 of 2 ways Rebs in a squeaker( pullin for that) or Mitchell in I am soory to say wins in a blow out.. Pulling for McKenzie and all 7 2A teams this week !!! 

Another thing to consider. It will be 35 degrees at kick off. Mitchell players will bundle up and it will slow them down. Also when we went there and beat them we hit em hard. They did not like hitting in the cold. Mckenzie needs to go in smack em hard and keep hitting to the end of the whistle. 

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Another thing to consider. It will be 35 degrees at kick off. Mitchell players will bundle up and it will slow them down. Also when we went there and beat them we hit em hard. They did not like hitting in the cold. Mckenzie needs to go in smack em hard and keep hitting to the end of the whistle. 

Legit points bro !! But legit question why do all the region 8 teams seem to shy from hitting hard amd gettimg hit hard !!!! It sems to be the same song for those squads year in and year out ..

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

thats interesting. im guessing they were bundled up when you guys played them. bundling up is a bad idea you end up hotter than if you would have just worn your normal uniform