McKenzie vs Mitchell

VOLnWTN

17 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

I don’t doubt what you say in that Mckenzie’s Freshmen class will be good. But to own this district is a bit much until proven otherwise.  Especially with UC and Trenton in the district. 

Trenton is about to fall off drastically... their middle school team was not very good this year and didn't have the superior talent that they have now. I'm sure they'll still be okay, but nowhere near what they are now. Union City will be good for years to come.

Edited by GCPioneer

24 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Trenton is about to fall off drastically... their middle school team was not very good this year and didn't have the superior talent that they have now. I'm sure they'll still be okay, but nowhere near what they are now. Union City will be good for years to come.

Our freshman class is amazing and most of our line is sophomores so are you talking years from now ?

36 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

You hope.... I guess a pioneer can dream. the freshman sophomore and junior class has plenty of talent 

40 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

÷1 on Union City, they had a great middle  vhool team.

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

I don’t doubt what you say in that Mckenzie’s Freshmen class will be good. But to own this district is a bit much until proven otherwise.  Especially with UC and Trenton in the district. 

If numbers don't shift, McKenzie will be back down in single A when they are juniors; or so I am being told.  I am not sure about Trenton or UC's enrollment numbers.  They may drop as well.  I have also been told Huntingdon is going to elect to play up in 2A.

Waker or Croppy, any truth to that about H'Town? My source I think is pretty reliable.

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

No way Trenton falls that much.  There Freshman class is really good.  They will reload.  As long as Shane Jacobs is there, they are solid.

Mckenzie is ready! 2 more practices untill it’s show time. Here in Mckenzie I’ve missed this feeling of being in the playoffs. Either way the game goes I’ll be proud of the Rebels this year. They’ve played a bunch of young guys this year and they did pretty good. The future is going to be bright for the Rebels. Let’s go get us a win Friday like I know we can.