Trousdale hosts Marion

Cam615

Trousdale had better be ready to have integrity, honor, and fair play hit them right in the mouth... other than that, the Yeller Jackets breeze through to the next round because of their cheating, dishonorable, and underhanded tactics.

Edit... beware of the new secret plays that MC will unleash upon you!

Edited by tradertwo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Trousdale had better be ready to have integrity, honor, and fair play hit them right in the mouth... other than that, the Yeller Jackets breeze through to the next round because of their cheating, dishonorable, and underhanded tactics.

Edit... beware of the new secret plays that MC will unleash upon you!

Lol, I have read some of the Marion posters that have posted that nonsense. That poster has to be a mother of a kid on Marion or a kid that attends school in Marion.

Nice try, but I'm not getting into a meaningless battle of jabs with someone who I have no gripe with. I mistakenly assumed that everyone would understand the little joke, and obviously you didn't... I compounded my error with a poke at you for missing it, and I shouldn't have considering the fact that you were already embarrassed for missing it to begin with, so I'm sorry... OK?