Trousdale hosts Marion

Cam615

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Jasper fans need to recognize that it's talent that wins games. Whitwell found that out the hard way as well. You can't win big games if you don't have the studs. If Jasper has SP roster they would have had a winning season. If SP had Whitwell's roster they would have had a losing season. Not the X's and O's but the Jimmy's and Joe's.

I am guessing 99% of Marion fans understand the talent issue. 

18 minutes ago, powerp said:

My point exactly. Mathis is getting a lot of heat. However, he didn't forget how to coach. He did take his team to state one year. Some fans kill me.

Most fans haven’t a clue what a good coach is. The really bad deal is if the administration doesn’t either. I have no idea about the administration at Marion. Hopefully for the players sake that’s not the case there. 

Edited by 4thandGoal

All Jasper is is good ole buddy politics...a bunch wanting to run the show that have no idea....and idiots that listen....Ken left in '96..Landon Pickett coached 3 and quit....Taylor was head coach 4 seasons..(all winning seasons)..they run him off and Pruitt come for 2 years he flew the coup and they hired Evans for a couple years the Boeck lasted a couple years...etc..etc..etc..

They run off people that loved the program!. That would have gave the lives to help there alum mater to keep playing at the top state level. That's jaspers program. For that I could careless if they ever win again...i like Jasper..but my full love..give my heart for the school is gone. If you want to call that bitter so be it...but bitter says it mildly!!!

3 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

He quit after second year...the so called powers to be offered him under the table money...they didn't produce with the under the table money after year two he told Marion to cram it and left.

Seems like they doing something right down there. They have some good teams alot of times. Wonder how much a coach makes down there per year with the "under the table" money included?

Edited by Mr. Postman1