Trousdale hosts Marion

Cam615

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

#6 will be a must for TC to win this one.  The qb and wide receivers for Tyner will be the wild card for the Rams. 

Tyner QB had issues with TC zone and his offensive line couldn’t buy the time he needed to find that WR last year. That will be the key how Tyner line on both sides hold up to TC they are very young on both sides of the ball upfront.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

#6 will be a must for TC to win this one.  The qb and wide receivers for Tyner will be the wild card for the Rams. 

I hate to way it but every team has looked like world-beaters against Westmoreland. For the past 3-4 weeks. Something happened to you'll team don't know if it was injuries you'll just want the same team at the backend of the season.

I am so proud of the Marion County Warriors. Our kids and coaches fought a good fight this season. I will forever be thankful for the sacrifice they made to represent our school and community with the most intergrity, sportsmanship, and respect this season. Trousdale was better than us this season. They were up there in the Tyner and Pitchburg type teams. Our kids gave it everything they had Friday night and for that I am so proud of them. I know Coach Mathis tried a few new plays in the game but once we got behind he saved some others for next season because he knew we could not stop them and catch up. I can't say that I blame him. That is actually really smart when you think about it. This team is going to be something else next year. We will have a lot of seniors and should be a contender again for state. Thank you boys and coaches for dedicating yourself to showing what a true Marion County Warrior should like look and how they should act. As always it's still a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

20 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

MM...I know you had you nominated many Jasper players for Mr. Football...sorry they weren't thought of. But hey!! I heard Jasper had 6-7 honorable students/athletes make the ALL INTEGRITY AND COMPASSION team!!! First team!!!!! Awesome!! Keep it up!!

Is there a reason you keep addressing me. You can go troll somewhere else Mr. Snowman. It's still a great day to be a Warrior! We are sure glad you aren't one anymore. You wear the L on your forehead nicely.

44 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Is there a reason you keep addressing me. You can go troll somewhere else Mr. Snowman. It's still a great day to be a Warrior! We are sure glad you aren't one anymore. You wear the L on your forehead nicely.

He’s just teasing you Patricia! Keep that INTEGRITY TRAIN rolling though, it may just instill a winning program again, sometime, maybe!

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

My gosh!! We have to deal with you another year!! I address you because I know you have no clue about football! It's fine with me if you don't like me because I could care less about you!! I have friends..coach k..coach Moore are good friends..so when you trash me your trashing them too. Heck I even like Mathis but you do have a lot of get back coaches as well..MM your just in the two faced back stabbing group as far as I'm concerned. I hope Jasper does good as well but all the integrity..honesty..is b.s..we won the state sportsmanship award in the early 2000's so don't give me heck when you want to give me down the road..we played hard with great sportsmanship too!! And before you go spewing off again be sure you know the entire story!! Btw..you guys got the L on your head. We had winning records every season??