Tullahoma @ DeKalb Co. RD 1

Iceman2000

On 11/4/2019 at 12:07 AM, justagoodoleboy said:

DeKalb is becoming the standard of solid regular season most years and then 1 and done in post season. 1-7 since 2012 and only in 2012 did they make it to the second round.. I’m gonna have to pick Tully in this one but I’ll say it’s closer than experts say.... Now if the stache himself, the legend Coach Olive wanted to challenge DeKalbs coach to a bench press competition or PlayStation Madden tournament then I’m definitely going with the hat wearing backwards, T shirt untucked jacked up guy to get the W.  But if we are simply talking about the first or second round of playoffs with Coach Steve Trapp and staff at Dekalb County then just go to YouTube and type in Jim Mora.. Ah -- playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me?

I'm a DeKalb Co fan, but that's absolutely hilarious and spot on. We've been to the 2nd Rd one time under Trapp. Time to get ready for basketball as bad as I hate that thought.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, justagoodoleboy said:

Honestly bud it has zero to do with Tullahomas team or talent, it has everything to do with DeKalbs entire history in the post season. Do you know how many posters have came through here saying the same things you are? about not counting DeKalb out and how they got a great shot at upsetting their first round matchup?!? It would be very similar to me telling my 6 year old daughter the tooth fairy is real but every time she put a fallen out tooth under the pillow nothing happened except her crying the next morning.. exactly what DeKalb fans will be on here doing after the game Friday night unless Coach Trapp has decided to surprise everyone and actually Win a playoff game. 

Until we actually can win a Playoff games it's hard for everybody to believe we can. Like Trapp alot, but he can not win the big games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justagoodoleboy said:

I’m not sure who was coaching them that far back, over a decade ago now but since you stepped up to the plate how did those second round games go for Dekalb? Any of the 3 even close? 

Trapp was there then too... I don't know the exact scores... I think in 2008 it was close vs White House, 2009 was close for a bit but then Maplewood pulled away, 2012, was close until LA pulled away in the late stages of the game... 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, DTCSPORTS said:

For those who can't make it out to the game Friday night, DTC Sports will have live coverage from VanHooser Stadium, starting at 6:45 p.m. The game will be streamed online at www.dtc3.tv. 

Smith County/Sweetwater would be a better game to broadcast.DeKalb will get destroyed.