DII-AA Playoffs

WilsonJr1990

Hasn’t been much talk all year about the middle private school division. With the brackets out, how do we see this thing shaking out? Looks like we could be headed to a second round matchup of what going into the season appeared to be the 2 favorites with BGA traveling to Memphis to take on ECS. I haven’t seen much of the middle/east divisions this year. How good are CPA and Grace a 1 seeds in their respective regions? Lausanne has reeled off 3 in a row after struggling early on and now has to face the same team who they played last week. The division definitely appears to be more wide open than ever before. Could lead to some fun matchups in the coming weeks! 

where has Wilson been.....may not have been much chatter middle to west.....but the middle private division extremely active over here...w/out the eat T'ers....the forum dont exist

....TOP Bracket

....the Presbyterians of Nashville & Evangelicals of Memphis need to b watched out for.....the Baptist from Karns r the Eastern champs and Booger pullin for them....cause they have the best odds for seein a semi game.....

...but as a hole.....and until it proven different.....middle and west just put out better products....and thats in all classes....at least in D2

....Middle Presbyterians breeze thru the top end of the bracket all the way to the Gold Ball Dance w/out a challenge.....and thinkin the Church of Christ at M4 does the same in the top end of the top bracket.....but with not as much ease M1...then it ends badly for them in the semis.....Hopin the Bucs over at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp or the Viper Ranglin Baptist from Karns can serve up sum Crow for Booger to eat

....BOTTOM Bracket

.....Evangelicals of the west & the co-opers of Luzianne do what the Middle Presbyterians do....and sail without challenge in there respective Top Bottom & Bottom Bottom Brackets.....but unlike the top bracket.....there should b a very competitive semi game in the bottom bracket between the evangelicals & co-opers...just as it was in the regular season......not sure between those two who wins.....but Booger pullin for the Evangelicals

....will produce a complete breakdown and Gold Ball winner when Booger sets up the Annual Championship Runnin Booger Pickin Contest

thats a Playoff Booger Pickin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll believe the West when I see it. I think the East / Middle beats up on one another. Been to one too many East vs. West championships where the real championship was East vs. Middle, not vs. West. Not that there's not an exception, but I'm talking about the rule. West chases East / middle, particularly now that the private / public combination has come into play. Lot of formally D1 programs that are making the adjustment into D2. Good luck west....

Edited by Govolsknox

13 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

The East is down this year. Knox Grace is the best team from the East. Chatt Christian is slightly above average. The other teams are average. 

they all beat the Irish.....so the East must b way up.....east dominates Middle & West

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, Booger said:

and feel free to get in on the Booger Pickin to show that nowledge

Boger just sayin :thumb:

It hurts my head to try to read most of the nonsense you post, so I will probably skip it. Maybe some people find it funny/entertaining??? 

I have picked a few of the games involving teams from the East, but I don’t keep up with the Middle & West enough to really know about them. 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

It hurts my head to try to read most of the nonsense you post, so I will probably skip it. Maybe some people find it funny/entertaining??? 

Boog don’t mean no harm. Shoot...he’s just messing. 

9 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

I have picked a few of the games involving teams from the East, but I don’t keep up with the Middle & West enough to really know about them. 

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

12 hours ago, Govolsknox said:

I'll believe the West when I see it. I think the East / Middle beats up on one another. Been to one too many East vs. West championships where the real championship was East vs. Middle, not vs. West. Not that there's not an exception, but I'm talking about the rule. West chases East / middle, particularly now that the private / public combination has come into play. Lot of formally D1 programs that are making the adjustment into D2. Good luck west....

Not sure how you can say that the west chases the middle in this division. Since 2009, only one east team has won this division (Webb, multiple times). CPA has 1, Lausanne has 2, and St. George’s has 2. I get that not all the teams currently in the division were D2 prior and I’m not saying a middle/east team doesn’t win because like I said previously I think the division is WIDE open this year. Just seems like a bit of a stretch to say that the west is behind. Though, in most public divisions, the west is definitely lacking behind. Good luck to all teams. I think this could be a very fun playoff season.