Siegel

ocac

The one name I’ve heard that’s a finalist from a neighboring county school would be a massive upgrade, so I have to assume any other finalist for the job would also be.

Is it safe to assume they’ll have this one filled by the time the second semester of school starts? Seems like they are moving quickly enough to do that. Is it going to be someone who has already been a head coach? 

2 minutes ago, WickedTuna1 said:

The one name I’ve heard that’s a finalist from a neighboring county school would be a massive upgrade, so I have to assume any other finalist for the job would also be.

Is it safe to assume they’ll have this one filled by the time the second semester of school starts? Seems like they are moving quickly enough to do that. Is it going to be someone who has already been a head coach? 

That or have an announcement the first week of the semester. Making a change quickly gave Siegel a head start over everyone else, so the quality of applicants was going to be higher

29 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

That or have an announcement the first week of the semester. Making a change quickly gave Siegel a head start over everyone else, so the quality of applicants was going to be higher

The players and coaching staff were told they will have an answer of who before Christmas break. They may even find out by the end of this week, but who knows. 

8 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Nothing is done yet. That said, kudos to the Siegel administration, they conducted a good search. They're going to get a good coach, just depends on which finalist accepts first

If it is the guy from Walking Horse Country, look out.  He is a good one.  One of the best developers of QBs I have seen.

32 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

If it is the guy from Walking Horse Country, look out.  He is a good one.  One of the best developers of QBs I have seen.

Is this job actually better than the one he has now given the region and the classification. Im literally just asking cause I'm not sure?

1 hour ago, uofl said:

Is this job actually better than the one he has now given the region and the classification. Im literally just asking cause I'm not sure?

No doubt, there is alot of work to be done. But Siegel is a good job and 3-6A isn't nearly as tough as it used to be. Given the pay, talent and resources that will be at his disposal, it's a definite move up

• Like 1