Lincoln Co.’s New Head Coach

bobcat93

I would love to see an outsider with solid success as a head coach or an upcoming and coming assistant. We have not done a very well job with alumni at the helm of the program. But, if they decide to go towards having someone with connection with Lincoln County, I would love to see what Coy Sisk could do as the head guy. Doubtful he would leave Tullahoma, but he did well with the kids when he was an assistant at LC. 

Edited by Falcons3
grammar
  • Like 1

I have watched Falcon football for many years now. What disappoints me is the amount of people in this community that believe that we still live in the 80's and 90's and will win another State Championship in the next couple of years. At some point the entire community has to come to a realization those days are gone. The community needs to get completely behind whoever is named the next head coach. I just want someone who can will create a team the community can get behind...that doesn't have to translate to a state championship. The numbers are low, the strength looks below average, and the passion is lacking. Get someone who the kids will buy into and fight the whole game. I don't care where the coach comes from. I for one will support whoever it is.