Lebanon (5-5) @ #1 Oakland (10-0)

GoPats2019

44 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

Again, 10 rolling clocks.

Again, Warren County rammed it down their throats.  Between the tackles.  Were you there?  If a not so great Warren County team can do it once then how many times can Whitehaven do it?  I'm just relaying what I saw.  If you were at that game then I would assume you were asking yourself the same question as I was.  "What the flip is going on here?"  Their record is perfect.  Their team is not.  You apparently don't see things the same.

You act like I'm some kind of Oakland hater.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I donate my time and experience with the games  because I want to and I support the program.  

2 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Again, Warren County rammed it down their throats.  Between the tackles.  Were you there?  If a not so great Warren County team can do it once then how many times can Whitehaven do it?  I'm just relaying what I saw.  If you were at that game then I would assume you were asking yourself the same question as I was.  "What the flip is going on here?"  Their record is perfect.  Their team is not.  You apparently don't see things the same.

You act like I'm some kind of Oakland hater.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I donate my time and experience with the games  because I want to and I support the program.  

Ever think the Coach was trying something or someone new  that night?  Could have been a hundred reasons for the middle to 'appear' soft.  Could be trying to sucker in folks down the road also.

37 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Ever think the Coach was trying something or someone new  that night?  Could have been a hundred reasons for the middle to 'appear' soft.  Could be trying to sucker in folks down the road also.

LOD , I don't think Titan27 Saying hey guys let's don't take anything for granted is a bad thing .... He actually sounds pretty smart to me . 

btw , I doubt if anyone down the road is gonna think because of the Warren co game that Oakland is vulnerable this year . 

Edited by pepvol

35 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I didn't consider that but it's certainly possible.  Coach is definitely a sly one.  I think Oakland is fortunate to have him.  His game and clock management is near perfect as far as I have seen.

3 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Having a sustained drive doesn't mean their is chinks in the armor. 

Creasy makes adjustments better than any HS Coach I know. I think if this were a trend, he'd find a way to stop it. 

And yes, I was there. 

• 4 weeks later...