Riverside/Lewis County

Bigpun54

2 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Hey man, over the last few years, I always felt like you were some annoying jerk, that lived to troll and harass Lewis County out of spite, maybe from a bitter loss by your team to them in the past, but after this and their history, I stand corrected. I do apologize for my unbelief in your knowledge of Lewis County football. Sorry for doubting you!

Calling it as I (we) all see it! It's not difficult to see what's going on with them. What stood out was all of the successful regular season records but the early playoff exits. They either play nobody's or teams that are down. Then, a few years ago I was told of the HC's relationship with a couple of the T$$AA members. I was even told the names. 

How can you have pride in that?

On 11/9/2019 at 9:23 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Calling it as I (we) all see it! It's not difficult to see what's going on with them. What stood out was all of the successful regular season records but the early playoff exits. They either play nobody's or teams that are down. Then, a few years ago I was told of the HC's relationship with a couple of the T$$AA members. I was even told the names. 

How can you have pride in that?

I’ve heard the same things and I have a lot connections with Lewis. 28 straight playoff appearances shows great but once you dig deep into their schedule those years. Isn’t as impressive as you think. Once Lewis plays a good team with a good coach they are out played. 

1 hour ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

I’ve heard the same things and I have a lot connections with Lewis. 28 straight playoff appearances shows great but once you dig deep into their schedule those years. Isn’t as impressive as you think. Once Lewis plays a good team with a good coach they are out played. 

That doesnt fit here. They had alreayd beaten this team in the regular season. So it wasnt a case of a cupcake schedule followed by a tough playoff opponent. This was a rematch  

9 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Penalties at the Riverside - Lewis Co. game last week.

Riverside    12 penalties for 125 yards

Lewis Co.    3 penalties for 30 yards 

Our boys had a lot to overcome up there. 

That's the stat that I was wondering about, but didn't want to ask. Usually tough to catch a break from the zebras when you visit LC.