4A Semifinalists

Devilsx5

1 hour ago, Angelman03 said:

Yeah "congrats on the win, but if we were healthy and at full strength we would have won" - Greeneville fans. 

Please pull up that quote and post it on here from Greeneville Fans (Fans meaning plural also).  After the Betsy defeat we congratulated You, said you had more depth this year, and even a Greeneville fan said even if we were healthy he didn't see us pulling it off how you all played last Friday.  Go Troll some where else because yet again until you bring back a gold ball to NET you have no room to talk! 

38 minutes ago, lawnman said:

This Betsy fan knows what the Devils have accomplished and they have dominated 4a for a while and Swipes don’t put the true Betsy fans with this poster.

I'm not just trying to weed out the Troll!  The first thing I did after the loss was congratulate a Betsy Grad I work with and told them to bring that Gold Ball back to NET were it belongs.  There has always been a big Rivalry between Betsy and Greeneville because the towns are so much alike and both programs have never ran from competition.  This former Greeneville player and Greeneville Fan has always respected Betsy and want you all to bring it back home!  

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I'm not just trying to weed out the Troll!  The first thing I did after the loss was congratulate a Betsy Grad I work with and told them to bring that Gold Ball back to NET were it belongs.  There has always been a big Rivalry between Betsy and Greeneville because the towns are so much alike and both programs have never ran from competition.  This former Greeneville player and Greeneville Fan has always respected Betsy and want you all to bring it back home!  

Appreciate those comments and I feel the same way about Greeneville.The Devils program has a lot of tradition and will continue to do so and I’m sure we will have plenty more battles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Please pull up that quote and post it on here from Greeneville Fans (Fans meaning plural also).  After the Betsy defeat we congratulated You, said you had more depth this year, and even a Greeneville fan said even if we were healthy he didn't see us pulling it off how you all played last Friday.  Go Troll some where else because yet again until you bring back a gold ball to NET you have no room to talk! 

Go read thru the other thread and you will see exactly what I just said. Yes many congratulated and many made excuses. Just like the first L yall took. Devil man "offensive play calling is why we lost" not Betsy was better. Dude is about to get smacked with the reality that yalls run Is done. Again whose gonna be better next year Greeneville or Betsy. You know the truth along with everyone else. Greens run is over.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Angelman03 said:

Go read thru the other thread and you will see exactly what I just said. Yes many congratulated and many made excuses. Just like the first L yall took. Devil man "offensive play calling is why we lost" not Betsy was better. Dude is about to get smacked with the reality that yalls run Is done. Again whose gonna be better next year Greeneville or Betsy. You know the truth along with everyone else. Greens run is over.

I gave Betsy credit for the win hands down and said Im not taking anything away from them. How about you send me a dm and we can take care of that so called “smack” 

Get a life loser 

Edited by DevilMan03

17 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I gave Betsy credit for the win hands down and said Im not taking anything away from them. How about you send me a dm and we can take care of that so called “smack” 

Get a life loser 

"Not taking anything away from them" but multiple times you said it's because of play calling and injuries. Green tears from the devils. Love it!

8 minutes ago, Angelman03 said:

"Not taking anything away from them" but multiple times you said it's because of play calling and injuries. Green tears from the devils. Love it!

Your Ignorance is glowing even more. 
And you so obsessed with Greeneville and myself as your username shows. 

Here’s what I said Word for Word

“Congrats to Betsy. I dont want to take anything away from their win.

Refs weren’t great on both sides tonight. Betsy  is deeper than us this year and it showed as we lost two on the D line tonight .

Imo Rollins is the difference for Betsy he reminds me of some Greeneville guys in the past as well. 
Coaching was also a difference. 
and to answer the question Gudger was questionable all week with a knee injury from the Ac game. 

Betsy shouldn’t have any issues next week but Haywood if they make it would give some fits. Good luck the rest of the way.”

Now please show where I made an Excuse and said we lost because of this or that? 
Truth is you’re Probably an Anderson County Fan. 

Like I said Dm me and we can talk Face to face/ Man to Man 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angelman03 said:

Once again provide the proof of "congrats on the win, but if we were healthy and at full strength we would have won" quote you have quoted.  You are a Troll and a loser and trying to give Betsy a bad name.  Everyone that talked smack before the game have came back and said Betsy was the better team this year, had more depth, better coaching, and still have not found the quote or made up quote you keep trying to say.  Greeneville will just be fine don't worry about us.  The middle school team was dang good this year and we still have athletes on next years team.  Make sure and bring that Gold Ball home because if not you are going to catch a lot of flack with the talking you are doing right now

Edited by Swipes
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Get a life loser 

Don’t know who he is. I don’t know if he is even a Cyclone or what...But look forward to watching the Devils D1 guys on Sat. Hopefully we will have some Betsy boys playing D1 in the coming years.  I do have a question did all of last year D1’s get redshirted this year? I have tried to keep up but have not been successful.