4A Semifinalists

Devilsx5

3 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

Don’t know who he is. I don’t know if he is even a Cyclone or what...But look forward to watching the Devils D1 guys on Sat. Hopefully we will have some Betsy boys playing D1 in the coming years.  I do have a question did all of last year D1’s get redshirted this year? I have tried to keep up but have not been successful.

Cade had Back Surgery and Red Shirted  

Hite Redshirted 

Dorian is Back up to Virginia’s #1 WR

Just now, CycloneTough said:

Gotcha... Could have played in 4 and redshirt status. Is #62 getting any looks?

Honestly Not sure. Knuckles/Albright/Youngblood/Everhart/Hote/Ballard/Goddard/Gillespie and more I cant remember will or are playing on Saturdays. Thats guys from last year and this year. 
People just dont understand it was more than Cade Ballard last year. That was a team that will go down as one of the best in NET ever

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Honestly Not sure. Knuckles/Albright/Youngblood/Everhart/Hote/Ballard/Goddard/Gillespie and more I cant remember will or are playing on Saturdays. Thats guys from last year and this year. 
People just dont understand it was more than Cade Ballard last year. That was a team that will go down as one of the best in NET ever

Without question. My son had to deal with #62 Most of Friday night is why I was asking. Would had to deal with #54 but due to being banged you all utilized him him more on Offense. A lot of respect for whole Devil program. 

10 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

Without question. My son had to deal with #62 Most of Friday night is why I was asking. Would had to deal with #54 but due to being banged you all utilized him him more on Offense. A lot of respect for whole Devil program. 

Injuries played a role in the game no doubt. We lost him and another on the Dline during the game. But its part of the game. 

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Injuries played a role in the game no doubt. We lost him and another on the Dline during the game. But its part of the game. 

Well I hope everyone is alright. Like I said, I look forward to watching those kids on Sat. Hope the wife and baby are well, and if she will let you have the night off, comeback to the Bank this Friday. Need all the support we can get... Hopefully we can do what the Devils have done...

Just caught up on reading all this.First again,hats off and best of luck to Elizabethton.Does anyone know how long it's takes to make up a troll account on coacht,I'd say the same as any other.I wouldn't zero in on any fan base because I could think of 15 or 20 that loved seeing the Devils get beat  and plenty from Greene county alone probably had a party friday night.We all knew it was going to happen because even without one or two of our biggest talkers on coacht,some folks just hate the Devils .My personal thoughts on this year is our players played hard and still had a shot but lost to a great team twice.A couple of things besides Elizabethton just being better were this in my own opinion.I think we just didn't have enough depth and lost some great players coming into the year but seen preseason it was going to take something special and staying healthy as far as players go. As for coaching,that's where we lost the something special part.Anyone who thinks not having coach Ballard didn't make a difference either knows more about the game then Batman or is a coach.Still a great staff full of coaches who could lead their own program but not the same  and I just don't think coach Ballard would have lost a game this year ..Just my opinion and we all have one.