State Championships (who are the picks)

kazam37

I think:

Alcoa

Greenville

Brentwood

Still impressed with Maryville....the started playing really well.  I think they were considered to be rebuilding somewhat and they are ahead of schedule.  Greenville has been fairly consistent over time, you will be good to beat them.  Alcoa is a gritty team....they probably the biggest surprise, but they have worn the bully suit well.  Good luck to all

7 minutes ago, kazam37 said:

I think:

Alcoa

Greenville

Brentwood

Still impressed with Maryville....the started playing really well.  I think they were considered to be rebuilding somewhat and they are ahead of schedule.  Greenville has been fairly consistent over time, you will be good to beat them.  Alcoa is a gritty team....they probably the biggest surprise, but they have worn the bully suit well.  Good luck to all

Maryville played Alcoa and Signal Mountain this year. I'd throw that out because it's a rivalry game though. The playing conditions are making it hard to compare games/scores. In AAA Brent has had Raven's number all year, but they have been close. 

5 hours ago, kazam37 said:

I think:

Alcoa

Greenville

Brentwood

AAA's  picks.

Alcoa

Greenville

Ravenwood

I have to give a big congrats to my Cosby Lady Eagles! Little rural school with half the enrollment of everyone at the state tourny in 1A and making it to the semis! Way to go ladies! I hated to see us have to play Signal MT. in a mud hole. Speed and the long ball is definitely what we do best and the mud completely took that away. I honestly dont think a dry field would have changed the outcome but it would have made for a better game for our girls to go out in! 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, Booger said:

Conrats r in order for North Red Bank Mountain

Booger just sayin :thumb:

LoL, yes you would think I could have made a better prediction since the game was over :roflol:

Congrats to all the winners.!   Another great season in the books and 2 more High School seasons left for AAA on the girls side. 

3 hours ago, old24eagle said:

I have to give a big congrats to my Cosby Lady Eagles! Little rural school with half the enrollment of everyone at the state tourny in 1A and making it to the semis! Way to go ladies! I hated to see us have to play Signal MT. in a mud hole. Speed and the long ball is definitely what we do best and the mud completely took that away. I honestly dont think a dry field would have changed the outcome but it would have made for a better game for our girls to go out in! 

congrats on a good run.....if youve ever been to T$$AA and their chosen Girls Championship Soccercomplex this time of year....old24eagle would have already known......it can b a complete dump to play soccer on this time of year...and for at least half a year for that matter....Booger seen it more dump than good

.....much better venues for Championship play when it was bein played in the chattanooga area....smarter decision makers would have at least rotated between east, middle and west every 2 or 3 years.....to keep from having to play on those fields...

.....there r enuff turf fields around murfreesboro to keep that mess from hapnin...if Chilly and his assistant decesion makes feel like it has to stay in the back yard of the Office

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: