James Wiseman ineligible

Indian

It’s funny your ineligible if go to a city school system that allows county kids to attend, but you are eligible if your AAU coach wants you to play for his high school team. So he pays for your move to Memphis, East has to be striped of wins that James Wiseman played in. WTF T$$AA

Edited by mjuhb
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

As of right now there is a temporary injunction against the NCAA ruling. 

This mess is nothing more than continued Shenanigans in the world of Memphis high school sports

And a forfeit can still be issued to Memphis if Wiseman plays, but they don’t care.

6 minutes ago, District12AA said:

TSSAA should strip Memphis East of their titles and this should resolve the court case that is still tied up after Memphis East field an injunction and a kangaroo court judge ruled in favor allowing Wiseman to play. The TSSAA had it right when the rules him ineligible.

Truth be told, I don't think Penny Hardaway or any player from East cares about the state titles now. They won the games, and the players got their rings. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:47 PM, TryNotToSuck said:

Truth be told, I don't think Penny Hardaway or any player from East cares about the state titles now. They won the games, and the players got their rings. 

But they won these games by getting Wiseman to come to East by financially supporting a 200 mile move. I wonder how many other players transferred to East and $$$ was involved.