Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I was talking to that Lunsford man today. He was having them boys chase those chickens....I told him we needed to be trying to push around and tackle old man Taylor's bulls instead. We start pushing those bulls and heifers around, we might be able to push those Oneida men around some.

I edited on the side of being nice :-D

Old man Taylor?????? Who's that??? it's Clyde Cates' bull!!!! We use to have to dodge that bull retrieving foul balls from the pasture!!! Deputy Dog knows what I'm talking about!!!!!

7 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

dont think that is scheme that was a great player same plays that unaka and almost every team in east tn. runs but QB is a stud broke tons of tackles not sure unakas QB would have done the same

I don’t know if you understand how bad Watauga used to be until they got their new coach 5 years ago Ryan Habich. They had 2 good years when Breitenstein was there in 06 and 07.

2 hours ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

Old man Taylor?????? Who's that??? it's Clyde Cates' bull!!!! We use to have to dodge that bull retrieving foul balls from the pasture!!! Deputy Dog knows what I'm talking about!!!!!

That Taylor man's bulls are mean tho! We have to be able to wrangle them to have a shot with these Oneida fellers Friday 

53 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That Taylor man's bulls are mean tho! We have to be able to wrangle them to have a shot with these Oneida fellers Friday 

It's good to know that Lunsford man is having our boys wrangle old man Taylor's mean bulls today in 4 inches of snow. Maybe that will toughen us up to where we can compete with them Oneida boys.  

58 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It does not count if you go to the back of that old dually and slap around them testes hanging off the back of that thing's trailer hitch! You got to wrestle a real bull!

4 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

It's good to know that Lunsford man is having our boys wrangle old man Taylor's mean bulls today in 4 inches of snow. Maybe that will toughen us up to where we can compete with them Oneida boys.  

And he's making em do it with their hands tied behind them boy's backs! Probably cause them boys to get targeting penalties now 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

It does not count if you go to the back of that old dually and slap around them testes hanging off the back of that thing's trailer hitch! You got to wrestle a real bull!

We ain't wresting no fake bulls here! You all down there just keep wresting those greased sheep and we'll be ready for you!

4 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Whichever D decides to take a play or 2 off and allows the other team to have some big splash plays. I see points being hard to come by this week. 

BINGO!

But this weather isn't helping us...School's out due to snow and ice so I'm hoping we haven't laid around all day today