Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Hello Guv.....just chiming in from the JuJu Hut....!  How is all the Flair-aholics.  I have had an extended stay on Space Mountain and the Rocket Ride to the top has been psychedelic...!  Glad to see all the Kings....Royalty (Pujo)….Uknowit…..and the rest of you old farts are still riding the mule.  Can say a little about the game, but other than my orange bleeding heart, don't really have too much investment tied to the kids.  Looks like points are going to be hard to get than a date with me in the JuJu hut.  That wacky smoke is holy ground for the Transcontinental Space Travelers.  Oh yeah, back to the game.  Hampton will have to stop Thunder Boy and Lightning.  Oneida will need to continue to lean on their defense as well.  I gonna go out on a limb and say the outcome might be decided by special team play or whichever team has the most success passing.  Look at these two stats at the end of the game.....passing yardage or special team points.  Call it a hunch....?

Kazalooloo

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Sonny Moore gives the edge to Hampton by 10points. 

Does that sound right? I don't know much about either team.

Its probably pretty accurate. If Hamptons defense lives up to their hype and Oneida plays as they normally do on D this could be a low scoring affair. A turnover could decide this game honestly. I'd be surprised if anyone scored over 21.

11 minutes ago, kazam37 said:

Hello Guv.....just chiming in from the JuJu Hut....!  How is all the Flair-aholics.  I have had an extended stay on Space Mountain and the Rocket Ride to the top has been psychedelic...!  Glad to see all the Kings....Royalty (Pujo)….Uknowit…..and the rest of you old farts are still riding the mule.  Can say a little about the game, but other than my orange bleeding heart, don't really have too much investment tied to the kids.  Looks like points are going to be hard to get than a date with me in the JuJu hut.  That wacky smoke is holy ground for the Transcontinental Space Travelers.  Oh yeah, back to the game.  Hampton will have to stop Thunder Boy and Lightning.  Oneida will need to continue to lean on their defense as well.  I gonna go out on a limb and say the outcome might be decided by special team play or whichever team has the most success passing.  Look at these two stats at the end of the game.....passing yardage or special team points.  Call it a hunch....?

Kazalooloo

Kazzy, good to hear from you, why you been holding that smoke so long? You gonna hafta stop in more often and help me and OmahaOmaha out, these fellars bout got us surrounded a time or two. 

• Like 1