Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Just now, TigerGoat said:

Meigs County would have killed Hampton. Like, throttled them. Hamptonites thought Region1 or Oneida had something for us. BUT they were wrong. 

I said all along Oneida couldn,t stay with you. Hampton was a little better than Oneida but not on you're level.

26 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

You still believe that?

Na, I didn't think their D was better than Hampton's...We shot ourselves over and over and their 5-yd average per carry includes two runs for 104 yds (both for their only TD's)...Doubt they averaged near that per carry...Sounds like Hampton's D is/was better against Oneida than MC's...End of third Oneida had scored 21.

Remember the flag count of our game was 20-4... and I hear Oneida announcers begging for flags all night  tonight....hear fans screaming for holds and blocks in the back....Refs saw all those last week, well, against us anyways :shock:

BTW, glad you all can't get us off your minds!

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Na, I didn't think their D was better than Hampton's...We shot ourselves over and over and their 5-yd average per carry includes two runs for 104 yds (both for their only TD's)...Doubt they averaged near that per carry...Sounds like Hampton's D is/was better against Oneida than MC's...End of third Oneida had scored 21.

Remember the flag count of our game was 20-4... and I hear Oneida announcers begging for flags all night  tonight....hear fans screaming for holds and blocks in the back....Refs saw all those last week, well, against us anyways :shock:

BTW, glad you all can't get us off your minds!

Paper said Hampton 9 penalties for 100 yards, Oneida 5 penalties for 50 something. 

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

I said all along Oneida couldn,t stay with you. Hampton was a little better than Oneida but not on you're level.

Different teams and different nights. Meigs defense is far better than Hampton’s honestly. Seen both, not being mean. We only managed 3 the first game, 14 at your place, 21 tonight. Hard to compare scores but we all know that. 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

That's bull Crow ...we had 9 penalties the first half :roflol:

I know, the refs are out to get yall, now our local paper is to. Ihoneida.com check out this week's e-edition, you get 5 views for free. There is a couple good articles in the sports section. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I know, the refs are out to get yall, now our local paper is to. Ihoneida.com check out this week's e-edition, you get 5 views for free. There is a couple good articles in the sports section. 

Anybody going by stats in our local paper would be a nut...I watched the game live and film...we would've been blessed to only have 9 flags....Heck we got 4 in the last couple minutes.  

I was over this and gone anyways but like that mob, they drew me right back in Lol

Great season for you all...MC is just a beast and we all knew this