Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You are right rt about first game.You all came out with fire in your belly.We really didnt open up the playbook much on you all either tho,tried working on the run game a little.I expect us to get right to it tomorrow night tho.Its time to let the badger loose!Win or go home!

This epitome of what high school football is all about, two tradition rich programs taking it to each other! What is the best match up in this game?

18 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

This epitome of what high school football is all about, two tradition rich programs taking it to each other! What is the best match up in this game?

Maybe line play I guess.  They have some stellar athlete that are hard to match.

Edited by rtl112

43 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

To be honest the real matchup in this game is our defensive front against McKinney's ability to maneuver out of the pocket. The rest of the game pretty much tilts to our side.

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I still say 52-14 us!

From what I saw it appears the GB line has the intangibles to take over a game. Say, I see GB lost there first to games this year, what happened in those two games I you don’t mind me asking? Also, I watched the CF vs Oneida game in the less than desirable elements, both those teams seemed like a scrappy bunch of guys.  

I hope Coalfield comes out with fire in them to make our boys earn this win. We need to be pushed!!! Can coalfield do this ??? I know what we are capable of and want the boys to come out ready hitting on all cylinders!!! If they get that tempo goin this game everyone should look out because they are dangerous when they get clicking !! 

25 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I hope Coalfield comes out with fire in them to make our boys earn this win. We need to be pushed!!! Can coalfield do this ??? I know what we are capable of and want the boys to come out ready hitting on all cylinders!!! If they get that tempo goin this game everyone should look out because they are dangerous when they get clicking !! 

We've been very inconsistent this year. It will be another year or two before we are back to the Coalfield of old. 

3 hours ago, Makinplays said:

From what I saw it appears the GB line has the intangibles to take over a game. Say, I see GB lost there first to games this year, what happened in those two games I you don’t mind me asking? Also, I watched the CF vs Oneida game in the less than desirable elements, both those teams seemed like a scrappy bunch of guys.  

Well we were Loudons super bowl and they prepared for us since the end of last season and they came in with tons of confidence and we thought we were last years GB team and could just walk on the field and win.Well Loudon just whipped us in every aspect of the game.Our kids just didnt have the fire and gumption to do anything about it plain and simple.Losing is one thing but to be mercy ruled at home is UNACCEPTABLE!We all knew what was coming as soon as the game started,we have seen this team play at a high level for soo long and what we saw that night didnt even resemble our team.The Meigs game started the same EXACT way,we had no energy and no fight.Meigs county went up 2 TDs to 0 and then the kids started fighting back and the line play started clicking to a certain extent,we still couldnt sustain blocks for the running game but we could protect Carnes enough to get the passes off and we took the lead at half 20-19.We minus rushing for the game but 389 passing with an opportunity to win the game.The better team won that night but by the 4th we were starting to come together,steady improvement from week to week but playing the weaker teams has me worried about taking a step back.The next two weeks we need to make a statement if we can.Win or go home,playoffs arent for the weak hearted.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well we were Loudons super bowl and they prepared for us since the end of last season and they came in with tons of confidence and we thought we were last years GB team and could just walk on the field and win.Well Loudon just whipped us in every aspect of the game.Our kids just didnt have the fire and gumption to do anything about it plain and simple.Losing is one thing but to be mercy ruled at home is UNACCEPTABLE!We all knew what was coming as soon as the game started,we have seen this team play at a high level for soo long and what we saw that night didnt even resemble our team.The Meigs game started the same EXACT way,we had no energy and no fight.Meigs county went up 2 TDs to 0 and then the kids started fighting back and the line play started clicking to a certain extent,we still couldnt sustain blocks for the running game but we could protect Carnes enough to get the passes off and we took the lead at half 20-19.We minus rushing for the game but 389 passing with an opportunity to win the game.The better team won that night but by the 4th we were starting to come together,steady improvement from week to week but playing the weaker teams has me worried about taking a step back.The next two weeks we need to make a statement if we can.Win or go home,playoffs arent for the weak hearted.

LRDAO... Is you joking? They aint no way them Loudon boys prepared that long for that Ryan man.  I garuntee the orchestrating wasnt complete until late summer.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Is you joking? They aint no way them Loudon boys prepared that long for that Ryan man.  I garuntee the orchestrating wasnt complete until late summer.  You think im joking but im not. 

Are you’re you kin to Roy D Mercer? RD 

I see some resemblance