Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

51 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I really don't think devilboy gets to talk about respect. 

He is the one who gets all giddy and makes fun of the kids when they get hurt. Borderline celebrates it even. Says a lot about him.

I’ve never celebrated any injury to any player at all. That’s 100% Negative. 
I’ve always prayed for injury free games between both teams and for you to say that is extremely disrespectful. 

Edited by DevilMan03

Just stop. You made fun of Stantin Martin. 

Dude had his knee taken out on the first series and  finished the game on one leg. You barely won. 

All you could do was laugh and make fun of him. You've done it this year.

"Hope your QB doesn't get a case of the interceptions like S. Martin"

You were giddy about that one.

Your interpretation of "no discipline" about the AE and Howard teams is really about something else. I could go on but we all know what you really mean.

1 minute ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Dude had his knee taken out on the first series and  finished the game on one leg. You barely won. 

Your interpretation of "no discipline" about the AE and Howard teams is really about something else. I could go on but we all know what you really mean.

Get your lady parts checks geez no one would laugh at an injury... I'm the one that said dont get Stantonitis see green throw picks meaning in the last 2 years we have played he threw 6 picks... if you cant handle a little trash talk I'm pretty sure there are bowling and cheerleading threads you can go to softy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I’ve never made fun Of Stanton for being injured. NEVER!

You need to get back to class because you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

15 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Further more I don’t recall ever saying anything about no Discipline on either team. 

Edited by DevilMan03

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Further more I don’t recall ever saying anything about no Discipline on either team. 

Oh I said this as well your getting all my blame... please let him say what he is implying and he will be schooled very fast... teams that stand straight up while blocking, throw ill advised passes and are always talking and get chippy after every play are UNDISCIPLINED!!!!... again please say what you are implying :roflol:

1 minute ago, Devilsx5 said:

Oh I said this as well your getting all my blame... please let him say what he is implying and he will be schooled very fast... teams that stand straight up while blocking, throw ill advised passes and are always talking and get chippy after every play are UNDISCIPLINED!!!!... again please say what you are implying :roflol:

They have to complain about something I guess.

But I never said or implied any kind of excitement about an Injury to a kid. 
Better team won Past 4 years hands down and that still eats at them. 

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They have to complain about something I guess.

But I never said or implied any kind of excitement about an Injury to a kid. 
Better team won Past 4 years hands down and that still eats at them. 

They just give everyone a reason to enjoy it more and more every year it wont let me post the daddyball picture or I would 

Daddy ball sign was made by the student section anything goes in there.... Lol Let's quite talking about the past. This game should be a great game a lot of excitement leading up to it. Anyway, I heard the gates open at 5:30 so come early and get a good seat and let's enjoy a great game.... Go Mavs!!!