Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

9 minutes ago, MavMan05 said:

Daddy ball sign was made by the student section anything goes in there.... Lol Let's quite talking about the past. This game should be a great game a lot of excitement leading up to it. Anyway, I heard the gates open at 5:30 so come early and get a good seat and let's enjoy a great game.... Go Mavs!!!

Man this win will be Sweeter then any of them

1 hour ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Just stop. You made fun of Stantin Martin. 

Dude had his knee taken out on the first series and  finished the game on one leg. You barely won. 

All you could do was laugh and make fun of him. You've done it this year.

"Hope your QB doesn't get a case of the interceptions like S. Martin"

You were giddy about that one.

Your interpretation of "no discipline" about the AE and Howard teams is really about something else. I could go on but we all know what you really mean.

No I can't let this go but to agree with totallynotleo. I know exactly what he is talking about!! But I take it with grain of salt...I hope lol anyways I am hopping Devilman never meant it. Anyways it has made me streaming again and lookout Devilman. Lol

On 11/10/2019 at 8:18 AM, Swipes said:

Good post tonybologna!  I do have a question what couple of teams do you think AC has faced that are better than what Greeneville has faced?

Powell & South Doyle are 2 teams I can think of right off the top of my head. In comparison, Greeneville has faced Powell & Elizabethton as their toughest games to date.

ive stayed quiet through this  years thread and just been enjoying the banter, but when i saw someone accuse devilman of laughing at a kid getting injured, I feel like its my duty as not just a fellow devils fan, but as a personal friend of Devilman to step in and lend my support. There's no way that devilman has, is or would m ake fun of a kid getting hurt and it's pretty weak that someone would say something like that without providing proof. That's  how bad rumors and lies get started  and I would like to think that most if not all of us on here are actual grown adults with more respect for one another, regardless of fan affiliation,than to start that type of garbage. Having said this, I would just like to put it out there that my poodle archie is available to be back up tee fetcher for ella, should the need arise. Archie, like ella, most likely could care less who wins this game, he just wants a doggy treat and is willing to fetch anything, or wear anything to get it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

ive stayed quiet through this  years thread and just been enjoying the banter, but when i saw someone accuse devilman of laughing at a kid getting injured, I feel like its my duty as not just a fellow devils fan, but as a personal friend of Devilman to step in and lend my support. There's no way that devilman has, is or would m ake fun of a kid getting hurt and it's pretty weak that someone would say something like that without providing proof. That's  how bad rumors and lies get started  and I would like to think that most if not all of us on here are actual grown adults with more respect for one another, regardless of fan affiliation,than to start that type of garbage. Having said this, I would just like to put it out there that my poodle archie is available to be back up tee fetcher for ella, should the need arise. Archie, like ella, most likely could care less who wins this game, he just wants a doggy treat and is willing to fetch anything, or wear anything to get it.

Good post BVD yeah can't say Devil from help was laughing just side comments that were taken maybe the wrong way and honestly taken to say the least.

We may need a backup for Ella to fetch the tees as it might get nasty in second half. Ella is in pretty good shape but if the Mavs come to play Ella may need a running transfer from Greeneville to give her a break or two. Lol

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good post BVD yeah can't say Devil from help was laughing just side comments that were taken maybe the wrong way and honestly taken to say the least.

We may need a backup for Ella to fetch the tees as it might get nasty in second half. Ella is in pretty good shape but if the Mavs come to play Ella may need a running transfer from Greeneville to give her a break or two. Lol

well i was thinking more along the lines of Ella might need a back up incase she gets bored standing on the sidelines all night. I mean, we know she's guaranteed ONE trip on to the field, but beyond that, might be questionable. Besides, I talked to Archie about it and he's decided since it's gona be on TV,  he would rather stay at home in the warmth and watch it anyway.

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

well i was thinking more along the lines of Ella might need a back up incase she gets bored standing on the sidelines all night. I mean, we know she's guaranteed ONE trip on to the field, but beyond that, might be questionable. Besides, I talked to Archie about it and he's decided since it's gona be on TV,  he would rather stay at home in the warmth and watch it anyway.

Lol funny. I think the Mavs might have a chance this year. I base some of that on the lack of Devilman participation on the boards but it could be that he is following that statue at Army. One thing is for sure this is going to be much better for Mavs than last year. I think the Mavs boys have become men with this year's schedule and are ready. Could the curse be over? You tell me. :popcorneater:

6 hours ago, tonybologna said:

Powell & South Doyle are 2 teams I can think of right off the top of my head. In comparison, Greeneville has faced Powell & Elizabethton as their toughest games to date.

You can't say a couple team when both teams have faced Powell :lol:.  Yes Anderson County did face SD,  they also faced them the week after they lost their 3 years staring QB who got hurt the week before.  Not saying SD is not a good team but less dangerous without Brang and you can tell that with points they put up before he got hurt

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You can't say a couple team when both teams have faced Powell :lol:.  Yes Anderson County did face SD,  they also faced them the week after they lost their 3 years staring QB who got hurt the week before.  Not saying SD is not a good team but less dangerous without Brang and you can tell that with points they put up before he got hurt

The week after they played AC they put up 60 point then 42 points after that 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MavMan05 said:

The week after they played AC they put up 60 point then 42 points after that 

Against two teams that finished a combined 6-14 on the year :rolleyes:.  Sevier County avg giving up 43 points a game this year.  They put up 62 and 61 the week before when Brang was still QB against teams that are still  playing this coming Friday and a combined record of 17-5.  If you think losing Brang didn't hurt SD against Anderson Co you need to learn football 

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Against two teams that finished a combined 6-14 on the year :rolleyes:.  Sevier County avg giving up 43 points a game this year.  They put up 62 and 61 the week before when Brang was still QB against teams that are still  playing this coming Friday and a combined record of 17-5.  If you think losing Brang didn't hurt SD against Anderson Co you need to learn football 

I didn't say it didn't hurt them...lol You are just waiting to go off for some reason I guess. But you could tell how bad it hurt them when Young didn’t play against Seymour they scored 3 points.