Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No I can't let this go but to agree with totallynotleo. I know exactly what he is talking about!! But I take it with grain of salt...I hope lol anyways I am hopping Devilman never meant it. Anyways it has made me streaming again and lookout Devilman. Lol

No idea what you’re talking about. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE wished harm upon a kid

8 minutes ago, MavMan05 said:

I didn't say it didn't hurt them...lol You are just waiting to go off for some reason I guess. But you could tell how bad it hurt them when Young didn’t play against Seymour they scored 3 points. 

waiting to go off?  Please show me were i went off on anything?  You just tried to compare Gibbs and GCA to Sevier Co and Carter because they put up 60 and 42 against horrible teams without Brang.  When Brang went down it made SD more one dimensional and everyone knows Young is going to have the ball in his hand more after.  Brang and Young are SD so losing either is going to hurt that team.  If Brang would have been healthy and played against Seymour they would have won even without Young.  It would be the same thing as Ballard or Martin going down last year after starting for more than 3 years.  You can't teach that kind of friday night lights experience.

1 hour ago, B-Ball Fan said:

How's the seating at Anderson County?  From photos, it appears that all the seating is on one side of the field.  Does it often fill up?  Gates open at 5:30?

Good for a normal game but not great for a big game like this one.  Last year there were police officers standing between the AC and Greeneville side since AC got to put blankets down the day before on seating.  I see a lot of people standing next to the fence or up in the stand to fit everyone in.  The big question is will there be a mass exodus at half like last year....:mrgreen: 

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Good for a normal game but not great for a big game like this one.  Last year there were police officers standing between the AC and Greeneville side since AC got to put blankets down the day before on seating.  I see a lot of people standing next to the fence or up in the stand to fit everyone in.  The big question is will there be a mass exodus at half like last year....:mrgreen: 

Are you saying that fans can go into the stadium a day ahead of the game, and put blankets on the bleachers to "save" a seat?  Is this a common occurrence?  Perhaps the AC fans on here can respond to this.  

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Swipes can you guesstimate a total once everyone arrived counting all standing anywhere. Just your guess be sure to get the letterman jacket too

Edited by Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, B-Ball Fan said:

Are you saying that fans can go into the stadium a day ahead of the game, and put blankets on the bleachers to "save" a seat?  Is this a common occurrence?  Perhaps the AC fans on here can respond to this.  

Typically women and children will go like 3 hours early and prepare there seats and save seats for family and friends. We a close family at AC lol

Edited by Mavericksinflight