Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

21 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

No Disrespect to you sir just a big exclamation for out kids. If we wanted to be exactly correct it’s technically 6 dating back to like 06

I understand. I was just told the story behind it.  In a way I feel bad for saying it but in a way I think it's justified.

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Let's hear the story then.  You can't just bring it up and say nothing about it....

Something about how AC always ribs Clinton about how many years in a row they beat them. They get shirts made says "X years of Dragon tears" or something like that my friend rlayed to me.   I was told it's 19 or 20 now.  So I feel bad but at the same time, Greeneville kind of does the same to them and you reap what you sow.  Maybe the Devil's should get that shirt made?  But again...  I'm funning around and mean when I say that was another good season.  

Edited by LG1977

25 minutes ago, LG1977 said:

Something about how AC always ribs Clinton about how many years in a row they beat them. They get shirts made says "X years of Dragon tears" or something like that my friend rlayed to me.   I was told it's 19 or 20 now.  So I feel bad but at the same time, Greeneville kind of does the same to them and you reap what you sow.  Maybe the Devil's should get that shirt made?  But again...  I'm funning around and mean when I say that was another good season.  

We had shirts made last year and they were pretty awesome

Edited by DevilMan03

4 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Gonna be a good one next week. For both of us.

44 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Way to go Big Greene!  Onto Betsy now to take care of unfinished business.

Congrats to AC on another great season.   See ya next year.  It will be here before we know it.

Well, Greeneville blew a 21-7 halftime lead @ Betsy the 1st time this season & lost 24-21. I think it's revenge for the Greene Devils this time around even though it's again being played @ Elizabethton. Betsy won by 3 last time so I take Greeneville by 3 this time. Greene Devils 20 Betsy 17.  

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am going to concede early. You can't get this far behind a good team and come back. I am off here and it's been another fun year.

Congratulations to Greeneville . We made way too many mistakes early against a good football team. I am supporting the East Tennessee teams.

Congratulations to the Anderson County Mavericks football team. Another Great and competitive year with some Great players. To the seniors Thank You!! To everyone else learn from this and get ready for a Huge 2020. A Great big Thank You to Anderson County coaching staff..Great Year! And most of all Thanks to the Anderson County community!

Tried to tell ya Mav 

We have some Greene Devil gear for you incase you wanna be on the winning side for once. 

Good Game to the Mavs Especially in the first quarter. Once our guys settled down the defense was able to get the job done. 

Lets Fold Our Cloth Devils because we aren't done. #286

Edited by DevilMan03

Oh the irony......so our buses pull into AC, roll up to the gymnasium where the visiting teams locker room is located and this year the boys werent allowed into the gym because AC was having a basketball practice....LOL..am i the only one to see the humor and irony in that? as for the game, congrats to AC on another fine season, when most people probably thought after losing Martin, Noe, gallaher, Moog and a ton of other great kids, this would be  a rebuilding year. We get it AC....people are/were thinking the same about us. And when we stumbled out of the gate at Powell, then let one slip away in Betsy, everyone just assumed the "great ride" was over......Guess what.......STILL RIDING.

• Thanks 1