South @ Betsy Rd 2

lawnman

1 minute ago, EHSTrack06 said:

EHS needs to have fun tonight then move forward tomorrow. If we let South hang around like the last game we will be going home. They've got a weapon they didn't have back then. If the weather holds I firmly believe we can can beat them but if the weather gets ugly it's anyone's game with their rb

Don’t forget the Tightend 

2 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

EHS needs to have fun tonight then move forward tomorrow. If we let South hang around like the last game we will be going home. They've got a weapon they didn't have back then. If the weather holds I firmly believe we can can beat them but if the weather gets ugly it's anyone's game with their rb

If you let the underdog feel like they can hang with you like they obviously did last time yall played can be very dangerous 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Someone say something about a betsy vs s. South rematch? Im pretty sure that's not the rematch on Betsy's mind.

I am glad we are playing South this round.

If we get past them (I feel we will), we will need the same determination South will bring to Elizabethton in order to face Greeneville or AC. 

The South game will show our young men what the face of determination looks like and I am sure Coach Whitten will use the results of this game to ready our team. 

I will not count South out, I would bet they have not counted themselves out nor will they. 

When we played them last game, it was not as if we were weak, it was their determination that kept that game so close. That is the determination we need to have from this point on. 

All the leaders had better be ready for some fighting. Gonna be some real exciting football coming up in the next little bit.

Yeah the TE as well but they had him last game. They didn't have that RB so it'll be a good game to watch and see who can out coach and make the least mistakes. There is no reason EHS should not win this game but like Devil said, if it's close and they get the feeling they can steal the W then it'll be 1000x tougher to pull out the win. Confidence can be a great weapon by itself and South should have plenty of it coming in to this game

It was a great game for the Rebels last night , I am sure everyone is picking Betsy. Nobody but EHSTRACK06 even gave South a chance against East Hamilton.  The first half against East Hamilton we lined up and ran the ball in the big formation and like every other good team we have played East Hamilton made adjustments and slowed it down . That won’t work against Betsy , they will stop it a lot quicker . Hope the Rebels come and play hard Friday . 

With South playing Betsy like they did A couple of weeks ago and just beating a good East Hamilton team you know their going to come into this one with tons of confidence.  Souths motivation will be revenge, spoiler and 3rd round lock up. Betsy will need to be mistake free and get a quick lead by a couple TDS and not let South hang around or it could spell disaster. This game will definitely be interesting. 

Good luck to both teams. 

Edited by Romansfive8

19 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

With South playing Betsy like they did A couple of weeks ago and just beating a good East Hamilton team you know their going to come into this one with tons of confidence.  Souths motivation will be revenge, spoiler and 3rd round lock up. Betsy will need to be mistake free and get a quick lead by a couple TDS and not let South hang around or it could spell disaster. This game will definitely be interesting. 

Good luck to both teams. 

I agree