South @ Betsy Rd 2

lawnman

Yes, after further review I feel we will key in on their passing game and make them run it. The TE hurt us last game so I don't see Shawn letting him get that dominant again. I know the run D has been one of our weaker areas this year however I also feel South is a 2 trick pony(TE/RB), albeit a very good one but they rely on specific people too often. If EHS plays their best I can see them being a 3 TD favorite..however...if South keeps it on the ground either by game plan or EHS making them run it I can see it being a closer game. Either way I feel EHs has the edge in this one due to their ability to both run it and spread it out. 

I haven't really seen South play much this year but I feel your run game should be the central focus. Get u focused on stacking the box to allow room for your TE to make those big plays. Sure it might be predictable but if you do it good enough it won't matter. Greeneville last year lived on the bubble screen, teams knew they were going to run it but Greeneville still did it successfully. This should be a good game to watch no matter the outcome. 

• Like 1

It's game day! I look at this as a Rocky movie. South comes in as an underdog but an underdog with tons of confidence because they made the favorite bleed and look human (14-13). However, it's hard for lightening to strike the same place twice and I see this one as being more of Rocky 1 than Rocky 4. EHS knows what South is coming with, will EHS hold the line and stop their offense though? I think if EHS keeps it clean and the weather holds a lot works in favor of EHS. Hope for a safe game for everyone and hope for a barn burner of a game as we got some competition with Gville and AC for best game in 4A  

No one gave South a chance last week and look how that turned out. South has as good a chance as anyone of pulling an upset. This may be one of the biggest trap games for EHS this year. I know the coaches will have the team focused but at the end of the day these are not pros but still high school kids so hopefully no one is looking ahead to a potential Greeneville/AC match