Farrah-gut att tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thes Ad's ov Farrah-gut mooved tha bawl upp and down tha feeled onn our littull fellurs baick inn Septoeburr. Eye nose thay weal bee real reddy fer us and beecaws ov thait and tha way thay romped Brad Lee Cownty twonite, eye haiv enstalled tha Admurrulls az a urlee 105.3 pt favritt......:unsure:

But if you will remember Stars we were missing some key players that game...

Farragut has been one of those type teams you don't know which one will show up at game time so I don't take them lightly. They played us a good game but we were missing a few good players the last one and I do realize they had a few out also. Be interesting what having those players back and how it impacts the game and final score this time. Other than the game itself the biggest thing I learned that night was that we need a Sam & Andy's in Maryville the way the place was packed with Rebel Fans before the game.

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Other than the game itself the biggest thing I learned that night was that we need a Sam & Andy's in Maryville the way the place was packed with Rebel Fans before the game.

Barn this rite hear iz tha troof.......

Eye reemimburr one time, when'st Sam and Andy's and tha Roamin' Rume wuz onn Comeburrlund Av. inn Knottsvul and eye took momma ovur thair. She wint threw a haif duzzun Volburrgurrs....(and eye haiv two addmitt tha originall S&A's wif thait reel charcoal grill and tham spices maid hit my favritt burrgurr two)

So frum thair own eye haid two floor Nellie Belle two keap Momma from jumpin' out att Sam's and Andy's when'st she saw thait Hurrford Bull onn tha sign thair.....:hungry:

18 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn this rite hear iz tha troof.......

Eye reemimburr one time, when'st Sam and Andy's and tha Roamin' Rume wuz onn Comeburrlund Av. inn Knottsvul and eye took momma ovur thair. She wint threw a haif duzzun Volburrgurrs....(and eye haiv two addmitt tha originall S&A's wif thait reel charcoal grill and tham spices maid hit my favritt burrgurr two)

So frum thair own eye haid two floor Nellie Belle two keap Momma from jumpin' out att Sam's and Andy's when'st she saw thait Hurrford Bull onn tha sign thair.....:hungry:

Me and a friend from the Hardee's crowd that was a big time player at Lanier in his day and now a Big Rebel Fan went there before the game the first time he had ever been there.  Last week he told me has driven over to Farragut a couple times since he liked it so much.