Farrah-gut att tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Eric Gerhardt on FM 105.3 does a fabulous job of play by play. And he's one of the really good guys in the business.  

Eric, David Clary of Oak Ridge, and Glenn Morton of the old WGAP days were my mentors in the business.  Always appreciative of their teaching me how to do it the right way.  

10 hours ago, HTV said:

Eric Gerhardt on FM 105.3 does a fabulous job of play by play. And he's one of the really good guys in the business.  

Eric, David Clary of Oak Ridge, and Glenn Morton of the old WGAP days were my mentors in the business.  Always appreciative of their teaching me how to do it the right way.  

wgap is 105.9 and yes they do a great job!

Farragut played Maryville within 10 points in the last meeting. I hear Maryville was missing some key defensive starters, however. What are the predicted scores for this one? Farragut absolutely undressed Bradley Central last week. Bradley has athletes all over the field but never seem to put it all together. Some nights they decide to show up, others they shouldn't even get off the bus. Maryville has cruised to this point but always seem to play Farragut tight (relatively speaking). 

7 hours ago, CHSAlum04 said:

Farragut played Maryville within 10 points in the last meeting. I hear Maryville was missing some key defensive starters, however. What are the predicted scores for this one? Farragut absolutely undressed Bradley Central last week. Bradley has athletes all over the field but never seem to put it all together. Some nights they decide to show up, others they shouldn't even get off the bus. Maryville has cruised to this point but always seem to play Farragut tight (relatively speaking). 

And we were missing that big ole #44...

Edited by rebelwoman87

44 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

And we were missing that big ole #44...

His replacement is the biggest reason Maryville didn't lose that night. He set the all time single game rushing record in that game for Maryville High. I know we had a few missing players but the team collectively wasn't on par that evening. I said at the time if we kept making all those mistakes we had made in previous games before that Farragut would be in that game at the end which they were until they made one also and fumbled the ball to us with 6 minutes to go and we scored soon after, The team has gotten a lot better since on silly mistakes you don't see with most Maryville teams. That evening Farragut seemed to be in the zone on good passing routes right in front of us and I haven't seen any team do that since. All games starting this Friday should be very interesting from this time forward.