Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Congrats Riverside game well played and coached! It's hard seeing your kids walk off the field for the last time and sadly this year was my last time to experience that. Good luck to Riverside next week and the rest of the way!

I know its got to be hard. It's hard to work with them and see them graduate. It's like raising puppies and always having to give them up. Glad you have the memories. 

14 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Congrats Riverside game well played and coached! It's hard seeing your kids walk off the field for the last time and sadly this year was my last time to experience that. Good luck to Riverside next week and the rest of the way!

Watched two of my own play their last games... It'll never be exactly the same, but it's a small step from a fan of your own blood to a fan of your team, and you get out of it what you put into it. I've got grandkids coming up now who play... it doesn't end until you quit.

On November 14, 2019 at 9:28 AM, GeneralForrest said:

Wavelry wins this and by 2-3 TDs. 

The Riverside hype over the Lewis win is being overstated. They beat a team by 4 points who 1. Was having a letdown over losing the Region title the previous week. 2.  Took Riverside for granted having thumped them on the road earlier in the season. 3. Has a history of faltering in the playoffs regardles of regular season performance. 

Waverly literally just beat this team 2 weeks ago.  Tigers 31 Rats 9

Sorry had to do this lol. Two weeks in a row this guy had us losing by 3 tds. Is the rockets 3 scores better , guess I'll hear about it this week 

17 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I know its got to be hard. It's hard to work with them and see them graduate. It's like raising puppies and always having to give them up. Glad you have the memories. 

This group of Seniors were the last of the kids that I coached in Jr pro and they are all family but 56 is my stepson. I still have kin on the team and will forever be a Tiger fan!