The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

Cam615

13 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

These issues arent directly the reason for a price tag on attending TC. It has to do with Tax Dollars. If a student lives outside the county, then their tax dollars are going to a different district thus it results in teachers working with less money and essentially the school system educating these kids for free. Your comment makes it sound like these are the sole reasons for this dollar figure. I can tell you as more and more outsiders come into Trousdale County, the High School football program is loved less and less. The newbies have no ties to the program and dont understand the craze of the sport and the team. These same people could careless if the bleachers are redone and many will throw a fit when it happens saying our tax dollars are misused. Dont believe me, save this and watch what happens? Facebook will have a huge battle on this one. I dont like that our community has taken this turn as i love this program and school but its the Gods honest truth. 

When TC starts to get numbers that pushes them to 3a that will get interesting with alcoa in there with yall.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

That's quite an amount for 4 years. I've nothing to compare, just yours really want your kid to go there to pay that.

To give you an example of comparable private schools in the area, Ezell Harding is now the cheapest in the area. They play 8 man football now and just won the state ship in that last friday. It will set you back $10000 per year or $40000 for the 4 years. I hear friendship cost around $13000 per year now. Ensworth is the highest from what I hear at $32000 per year. Now how many people feel property taxes are too high? LOL

3 hours ago, FromDaMudd said:

better than Alcoa's?

I wouldn’t say better than Alcoa, Alcoa was 2nd in state and we were 3rd, we averaged giving up 6.1pts/game we allowed 55 pts all year which the eye catching factor is the 2nd teamers allowed 33 of those 55 pts, the only points the starters allowed was 16 to H2O and 6 to East Robertson (groves had 2 sports center top 10 catches). So yeah the defense is pretty stout.

1 hour ago, football6 said:

We got the number 3 defense in the state that includes all classsifaction.

Based on stats against a schedule that is a little suspect.  Probably the best in 2A but have they really been tested?  I am confident we have played at least 2 defenses better than TC's already - we will know more after Friday.

Edited by Ram4Life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I wouldn’t say better than Alcoa, Alcoa was 2nd in state and we were 3rd, we averaged giving up 6.1pts/game we allowed 55 pts all year which the eye catching factor is the 2nd teamers allowed 33 of those 55 pts, the only points the starters allowed was 16 to H2O and 6 to East Robertson (groves had 2 sports center top 10 catches). So yeah the defense is pretty stout.

2 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Based on stats against a schedule that is a little suspect.  Probably the best in 2A but have they really been tested?  I am confident we have played at least 2 defenses better than TC's already - we will know more after Friday.

Pretty good points from both teams. At a guess Trousdale has the upper hand on Defense and Tyner has the upper hand on Offense. Which will prevail?

Edited by Imthayeti