The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

Cam615

47 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that bossman. Y’all played 9 games. Tyner has the athletes to beat TC. Plus a little motivation from last year. The field will be dry this Friday and Baines is gone. 

Tyner had the athletes to beat us last year too, and yes a dry field will likely help Tyner, but last years game was dominated in the trenches by TC, I think this game will come down to late game trench wars, who will win? I will say this if Tyner gets up a couple scores it will be difficult for us offensively.

17 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Although the final score didn’t indicate it - Tyner’s defense acquitted themselves very well against Baylor- holding Elijah Howard running and Baylor passing game mostly in check. 21 of Baylor’s points came from bad special teams mistakes.  Baylor’s O-line and skill players probably better than TCs.

I think the tougher schedule Tyner has played will pay off- we will avoid mistakes - get a punt return or defensive TD and win 20-14

14 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner should come out on the 1st offensive series like the Alcoa game(driving 75 yds) with the only difference being a score. That will set the pace for a Rams victory!! 

If Tyner tries to drive 75 yards against TC defense which honestly nobody has all season especially in running the ball good luck with that. Also statically TC defense is better than Alcoa and Baylor. TV defense is ranked #3 in the state in all classification. 

2 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Based on stats against a schedule that is a little suspect.  Probably the best in 2A but have they really been tested?  I am confident we have played at least 2 defenses better than TC's already - we will know more after Friday.

And you scored how many points against those teams? 

1 hour ago, 1time4thepeople said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that bossman. Y’all played 9 games. Tyner has the athletes to beat TC. Plus a little motivation from last year. The field will be dry this Friday and Baines is gone. 

You are just repeating the same garbage we heard last year. You act like TC doesn't have athletes and speed which is what TC is known for. Being pathetic doesn't win you ball games when you can't block the other team's defense. You're not going to tell me that Tyner's young line will hold up against a bigger and faster front 7 of TC. Also, TC can match Tyner speed on the outside just like last year. Baines didn't kill Tyner last year our RB and offensive line beat Tyner last year. TC Giant have to run Baines that much against Tyner. 

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

You are just repeating the same garbage we heard last year. You act like TC doesn't have athletes and speed which is what TC is known for. Being pathetic doesn't win you ball games when you can't block the other team's defense. You're not going to tell me that Tyner's young line will hold up against a bigger and faster front 7 of TC. Also, TC can match Tyner speed on the outside just like last year. Baines didn't kill Tyner last year our RB and offensive line beat Tyner last year. TC Giant have to run Baines that much against Tyner. 

Wow I must have struck a nerve. Honestly I could care less if TC won or loss I’m just stating the facts and if I’m not mistaken TC has a young line also with the exception of #70. Sooooooo should be a good game like I said but if TC gets behind they will be in trouble. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RTD said:

Go hard or go home I guess.:roflol:

28 minutes ago, RTD said:

If Tyner tries to drive 75 yards against TC defense which honestly nobody has all season especially in running the ball good luck with that. Also statically TC defense is better than Alcoa and Baylor. TV defense is ranked #3 in the state in all classification. 

I suppose next you will tell us that TC's roster size is larger than both teams!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Ok - I will stop trying to use logic mixed in with deference and respect for TC’s program to argue that this will be a close game that Tyner can win.  I hope all TC fans have a safe trip down to Chattanooga.  I highly doubt there will be fish sandwiches or even a concession stand open on your side as the boys basketball coach and boosters have shifted their focus.  I am hoping it will be a competitive game and that players on both sides stay injury free and represent their schools and communities well.

I have made my score prediction that Tyner pulls it out 20-14 and will jump back on the T after the game to either congratulate TC as I did last year or talk about how Tyner will match up against a week 3 opponent. Go Rams!!!

This TC hasn’t been tested when actually TC has played in a close game with Watertown. Tyner has been mercy ruled by better teams that doesn’t make you battle tested that just shows that your playing a team that is 35 points better than you are that’s not being battle tested. Yes Tyner has played the better team but getting mercy ruled doesn’t make you battle tested if that’s the case than Marion Co is more battle-tested than both TC and Tyner.

7 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Ok - I will stop trying to use logic mixed in with deference and respect for TC’s program to argue that this will be a close game that Tyner can win.  I hope all TC fans have a safe trip down to Chattanooga.  I highly doubt there will be fish sandwiches or even a concession stand open on your side as the boys basketball coach and boosters have shifted their focus.  I am hoping it will be a competitive game and that players on both sides stay injury free and represent their schools and communities well.

I have made my score prediction that Tyner pulls it out 20-14 and will jump back on the T after the game to either congratulate TC as I did last year or talk about how Tyner will match up against a week 3 opponent. Go Rams!!!

Now that's the biggest problem no fish sandwiches again this year. That's the only issue I have with Tyner and you're supposed to think you're going to win Tyner is a powerhouse just kike TC with a storied history. This game won't be a mercy rule game either way. If Tyner beats TC my hats off to Tyner and I will root for Tyner against Watertown if H2O wins Friday.