The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

Cam615

15 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

For those that were not able to listen or in attendance, Tyner took the opening KO and drove to the TC 13 before turning it over on downs. TC then marched down the field to score. TC scored again with 7 seconds left in the first half. Each team had the ball 3 times each in the half. TC got the ball up 14-0 to open the 3rd but went 3 and out. They then forced a punt with I believe 7 mins to go in the 3rd. They marched down the field and scored on the first play of the 4th to go up 21-0. Tyner then establishes a drive and marched down the field and scored with about 6 mins remaining. 21-7 at that point. Trousdale ate up more clock on their next drive and punched it in with 2:30ish remaining, 28-7. Tyner was able to advance down the field their last possession but were unable to put any points on the board before time ran out. TC did exactly what they needed to do, they pressured the QB forcing him to get rid of the ball before he was ready. I believe the first half he was 4-14 (didn’t catch the stats from @TCRadio at the end of the game) and managed to cover some very talented WRs. On offense, they pounded the rock and ate the clock up. Overall great win against a very talented team. 

Team stats were as follows: Tyner 22 rushes 62 yards, 15-30 passing 173 yds a TD and a INT, 225 total yards, Trousdale 47 rushes for 307 yds 1-1 passing for 21 yds 338 total yards.

Edited by TCRadio
  • Upvote 1

#54 Jalin Worthy is going to have to have a few scans tonight still to rule our certain neck injuries - doctor said most likely a neck strain of some type based on a few symptoms he has.  He is in good spirits is mostly just really hungry and it certainly looks like he will have a full recovery pretty quickly.  I shared with the Mom that folks were praying - she is thankful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

#54 Jalin Worthy is going to have to have a few scans tonight still to rule our certain neck injuries - doctor said most likely a neck strain of some type based on a few symptoms he has.  He is in good spirits is mostly just really hungry and it certainly looks like he will have a full recovery pretty quickly.  I shared with the Mom that folks were praying - she is thankful.

Please keep the T updated but this sounds like good news. 

21 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Thanks for the update and continued prayers from SP!

Quick - update - I know the T moves on and important games must be talked about - Tyner’s #54 Jalin Worthy’s CT scans came back clear early this morning - he was released from the hospital and should be fine.  Thanks for prayers from TC, SP and other fans from Coach T community.  
Much respect gained by the heart and character TC folks displayed. Proves that hard nosed, hard hitting football can go hand in hand with character.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Quick - update - I know the T moves on and important games must be talked about - Tyner’s #54 Jalin Worthy’s CT scans came back clear early this morning - he was released from the hospital and should be fine.  Thanks for prayers from TC, SP and other fans from Coach T community.  
Much respect gained by the heart and character TC folks displayed. Proves that hard nosed, hard hitting football can go hand in hand with character.

Great news.

2 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Glad he is ok and respect to the rams as well, a lot of character from an inner city school which is a sign of the program coach turner has built, best of luck to y’all in the future.