Round 2 McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

32 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They have a great coach. I expect him to come up with a better game plan than the first go around. 

He absolutely will. McKenzie is a team that you can never overlook. They proved that to Peabody in 2017 when this group of seniors were sophomores. They still remember that game & understand that they have to treat every game like it’s the only game they’ve ever played when it’s November. I’m just glad to see R7 take 3 of the 4 games last night 

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

They have a great coach. I expect him to come up with a better game plan than the first go around. 

With a our stud reciever out our stud TE not playing that position our Tide team is showing what the word "team" really means !! I think we get The Rebs best effort but they cant run power on us and we love love love to pick off passes " multiples a game" I says with respect this wont be remotely close , and I wont use the " if we dont take em lightly" we know what time it is we know the biz we want the GoldBall and our men and coaches know its not about highlight reelz and stats it about our brothers in Gold N Black goin B2B.

Roll Golden Tide

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

With a our stud reciever out our stud TE not playing that position our Tide team is showing what the word "team" really means !! I think we get The Rebs best effort but they cant run power on us and we love love love to pick off passes " multiples a game" I says with respect this wont be remotely close , and I wont use the " if we dont take em lightly" we know what time it is we know the biz we want the GoldBall and our men and coaches know its not about highlight reelz and stats it about our brothers in Gold N Black goin B2B.

Roll Golden Tide

What happened to our Reciever? I noticed he didn’t play. Message me